Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Ser Jon

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
A bit more of my adventures in FFXIV. There are more images, but Imgur is acting really stupid today.

A69gf3M.png

Cjir7kN.png

CYvBtfJ.png

And finally got to the FFT/12 raid story line. It's been pretty cool so far!

(The girl in green is supposed to be Alma)
AZs1Xff.png
RUtowEn.png

Bl3CoZM.png

8aNls5q.png

u7EfAGg.png

WdB9cD6.jpg

MxGlTVZ.jpg

66lxgs4.jpg

0xHx6ML.jpg

mR0KaIo.jpg

Nodice83

Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
Aye. To be honest, as far as logistics / city builders go, it is the best one I know.

That being said, I haven't played it for at least half a year because I am still designing that map in the editor :grin:
I agree, the game is great. It is also strangely addictive nostalgia-****, especially when you recognize the little nuances in the game you remember... Shapes of the building, cars, machines, etc. Some are still in use - here and there :grin:

However they should do something about compensating for the religious desires of society. Especially when you decide to build your city not using the existing infrastructure. Some sort of "Palace of Science and Culture" should fulfill it at least to some extent. I simply do not believe 100% POP would feel emptiness without the churches... 100% secular happy society - that would be something.

P.S. I didn't play for some time so maybe they changed it already.

They now experiment (not even in the beta test branch yet, though) with giving purpose to party loyalty that should in essence be similar to faith.

Top Bottom