Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

Currently viewing this thread:

Rujasu

Archduke
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
However longs it takes for me to realize that the game populated the "find but don't kill the tiger"-quest dungeon with unrelated but identical-looking tigers.

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
Fist fight
Fancy Parisian clothing
Town

Rujasu

Archduke
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
Between Empires is really hard to take screenshots of.

DSparil

Baron
Best answers
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire as a Priest of Berath/Bellower. Pretty good game. The real fun for me lies in configuring the AI of each character in such a way that they can fight and win with minimal input from me, sort of like managing a team of independent adventurers.

BenKenobi

Duke
WBNW
Best answers

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
Looks nice!

Life Is Strange 2 (free episode 1. It's not that good.)

Beyond a Steel Sky

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
I think I'm playing The Outer Worlds - or I took some acid. Not sure.

Marko͘

Section Moderator
WBNWM&BWF&SVC
Best answers
I played the whole thing before and while it was a decent time killer, it just felt so generic. Nothing really stood out, the quests and writing were not very memorable. Okay, the pretext of a giant mega corporation aiming to push the entire colony into a mega dystopia was a cool and relevant topic but other than that very mediocre.

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
I've only played 4 hours but I agree. I'm already tired of shooting monsters and the (main) story is not that interesting.

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Coastal raid

Harbour

Town

Last edited:
Best answers
"The Vikings never wore horned helmets" is something every normie has known for like 30 years, the pop culture depiction is now more like "Vikings were epic badasses who were all 7ft bodybuilders and the best warriors in the world" which is honestly way worse.