Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

-Peter- said:
Lord Mur said:
How on earth do you get the graphics so good?? Is it a mod? I've heard of a graphics mod but have no idea where to look... if you could please point me in the right direction I would be most grateful. And is it something to do with a graphics card? I'm no good at tech-speak :sad:

With Zaro's Graphical Enhancement mod - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,36914.0.html

cheers

Zaro's Graphical Enhancement 2.5 & HDR

GEDownload.jpg

I took the liberty of creating a poster from some of the screenshots I found in this thread. I hope you don't mind  :grin:
24yo8ix.png
I also photoshopped all the screenies to give it a better realistic look.

i've a question:how I make screenshots during a battle or in town or everywhere?
and how i get them in a reply in the forum?
thank you for answering my questions

Gunknight said:
i've a question:how I make screenshots during a battle or in town or everywhere?
and how i get them in a reply in the forum?
thank you for answering my questions
                                                        If you need any other help with screen shots,just ask  :grin:

screen shots: ctrl insert

You find the folder  C:\Documents and Settings\(name)\My Documents\Mount&Blade Screenshots then drag them onto your desktop and probably upload them to www.photobucket.com and after that there will be like 4 urls under hem like

share URL

Direct Link                             

Html code

IMG code
Use the IMG code. COPY AND PASTE IT TO A REPLY AND TADA!

Here are some I took.
Nothing big but eeh.  :roll:

My 54 vs their 97

oap3tg.jpg
5we7og.jpg
14ki9eh.jpg

And then heres just some random ones

2eqc4er.jpg
vg5s2b.jpg

I've just realised that by removing the battle axe completely in the bug-fix that I've shifted everything below it one space upwards thus a lot of the troops having the wrong equipment. Bugger.

-Peter- said:
I've just realised that by removing the battle axe completely in the bug-fix that I've shifted everything below it one space upwards thus a lot of the troops having the wrong equipment. Bugger.

If you were referring to my pics.  I was more talking about the attributes and proficiencies of the two units.  Mounted Nobles are better fighters than Scottish Knights.

I wish I could run 700 battles.  That's bloody amazing.

Back
Top Bottom