War_B*stard

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
Nice work on the mod -Peter-, decent stuff. Here are some screens:

Facing down a Highlander:
Scots Rabble:
English Vs Scots:
Neither side fared particularly well:
This screen shot would be better if it were not for the fact that looters are often half naked. It makes it look as is my character has busted in on some skinny dippers!

DaveDaDude

Squire
Best answers
Yeah i dont think it would be appropriate for anyone to run around topless in northern Europe  :neutral: I guess they wanna steal ur clothes  :mrgreen:

Eumolpus

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
Screenshot spam!  :twisted:

My Scots against the English.

It looks like my Scots are not going to win this battle.

The Scots fight back, and the English are having a hard time.

English reinforcements arrive just in time to save the day...
...but they share the same fate.
English Longbowman being impaled.
Same thing, but in a different point of view.
Even the bravest English knights flee in terror from the battlefield.

The last band of survivors fight to their death.

:lol:

Aftermath.

Lord Mur

Sergeant at Arms
M&B
Best answers
How on earth do you get the graphics so good?? Is it a mod? I've heard of a graphics mod but have no idea where to look... if you could please point me in the right direction I would be most grateful. And is it something to do with a graphics card? I'm no good at tech-speak :sad:

-Peter-

Master Knight
M&BWBVC
Best answers
Lord Mur said:
How on earth do you get the graphics so good?? Is it a mod? I've heard of a graphics mod but have no idea where to look... if you could please point me in the right direction I would be most grateful. And is it something to do with a graphics card? I'm no good at tech-speak :sad:
With Zaro's Graphical Enhancement mod - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,36914.0.html

War_B*stard

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
In all fairness the .jpegs are reduced in size so the image gets compressed, which means that the shot looks better than it does in-game. That said Zaro's mod + HDR make a big difference.