Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

I love it when the Khergits think they take a castle.  Bless them, but they do try ..

The few that manage to get anywhere on the wall quickly take a morningstar to the face, until some little **** manages to poke me down to a small amount of health.  Although my men seem quite capable of holding their own.

I finally manage to find some arrows

.. although some of my men start getting a bit over excited

more arrows enable me to live up to my name

Phew, I didn't lose many men

... the gits on the other hand

I love this game so much  :grin:

Fighting khergits is fun

grabby4au3.png

grabby7lm1.png

grabby1wx1.png

Kayne said:
HDR is fun to mess with, but i can only get good dusk-till-dawn settings. maybe one day

That's a nice picture. If you can't find any good settings, use Zaro's settings and graphical enhancement. Looks great.

Here's a picture with those settings and graphical enhancement:

eh, i don't like those settings; to dreamy for me. I'm using my own custom ones now, its actually rather engaging, modifying all the thingies  :smile:
heres one i like
mb85xg0.png

prepare for christmas!

Hey! I´ve seen this cuirass before! (the one that Deshavi wear) , its from... Rome Total War: Barbarian Invasion , the Saxon Keel...

Veeery old pic...
my.php

if the image don'tshow : http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=centuria2sg7.png

rokku and tnareuqnoc, you are severely breaking the rules by not posting a picture in this thread. So please, either delete your post, or add a picture to them, as otherwise you will have the wrath of okiN fall down upon you like a ton of Rhodok bodies. And to comply with the rules myself, my Vaegir mercenary ...

mb46-1.jpg

A few more of mine :

The scene of the crime:
mb108.jpg

The aftermath:
mb106.jpg

mb107.jpg

This act sends out a clear message: don't mess with the Vaegirs, or Anton will come to kick your arse ...

Okay guys... no more standing in line... HEY! YOU THERE!

OH SWEET MOTHER OF MARTHA!!!(Where did he get all that money?)

Curin you are MINE!

On top of the Mountains!

By haloilove

And I smell a breach of rules (though yes, it's Talak's Unique Armoury, with the warhammer, Jomsviking shield and Spangenhelm, posing in Faerichen) ... Sorry mate, but in this thread, all posts must be followed by a picture of your own, sorry, but it's what the OP wants ...

And a few of mine:

Showdown between me and a Sea Raider, guess who won ...
mb117.jpg

I love the battle grounds you get in the forest on the Swadian/Rhodok border, makes for some epic ragdolls ! In this case, thirty bandits against me ... I received a Falchion to the face from a rider when there was only him and two others of his cohorts left ... Needless to say, i was pissed  :mad:
mb120.jpg

Selothi said:
And I smell a breach of rules (though yes, it's Talak's Unique Armoury, with the warhammer, Jomsviking shield and Spangenhelm, posing in Faerichen) ... Sorry mate, but in this thread, all posts must be followed by a picture of your own, sorry, but it's what the OP wants ...

Iam sorry i didnt know  :wink:

Here's something mine of M&B 0.202 version ("Warrider") posing like a badass Nord  (?)  ..again

BTW [whitout offence Selothi] why your avatar Showing a nordic guy if u are Khergit?
Nordic soul inside you ? :idea:

titleqe9.png

Ah, Yanekmir of Hanun! You were a fun character, but alas your name was just too silly! Plus you joined the only faction not at war with everyone else. Ejit.

Couple of the better screenies from said short game:

betwixttheeyesly5.png

blackcompanyhorsemaneu8.png

mewantmeadxs0.png

pissinitdownro9.png

rideswiftlyandcarryabigif3.png

shavedatlastmw7.png

slaughterej7.png

stabyouwhenyouredownve2.png

takethatlawlessnessfc6.png

toswearanoathdb7.png

victorymarchji6.png