Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

i accidently shot this guy in the crotch... now i feel bad about it because soon after he got murdered by a 2handed swordsman...
oops.jpg

Here's some from Peloponnesian war with HD, only took me two years to get around to playing this mod :mrgreen:
pel15.jpg

pel4.jpg

pel2.jpg

pel6.jpg

pel7.jpg

pel9.jpg

pel11.jpg

pel12.jpg

pel3.jpg

pel14.jpg

Greets. 

If you want a unified (i.e. non-utoob) place to share more than pics, try here http://photobucket.com/Project-Warband-Videos.  That is a public video group dedicated to all things Warband.  Vanilla too!  So, if you have video of your killer slash-n-dash on SP or MP, post it.  If you have features videos of your mod, post it!  More exposure couldn't hurt.  If you create items, why not try video to show them off so the examples aren't so 2D?  People would appreciate your items more if they see them in action. 

I would suggest proper titles and descriptions so others, who may be there to see something else, will see your stuff and develop interest in it because you took the time to be informative.  Also, there would be a community atmosphere with users having the ability to comment on the various videos.  All you need is a free account and your bandwidth/storage limits wouldn't be affected by what you load to the group. (Correct me if I'm wrong!)

Perhaps one day we'll have embedded video here, but until then, I believe this setup is a great alternative.  Come join the fun and help support this great game!

Cheers!

Faux Dual Wield:

23cbb5a6.jpg

videosettings.jpg

I have no environment shadows and low character shadows what makes easier overview!

EDIT: I saw that I can add some corpses (20) as well and also blood stains near player - hoo!

Kaal979 said:
EDIT: I saw that I can add some corpses (20) as well and also blood stains near player - hoo!
Corpses is the amount of dead troops lying around. 20 means there will be a maximum of 20 copses lying on the ground at one time.
Blood stains near player only is to save memory (kind of like LODs).

sarranid bedouin and mamluke  :mrgreen:

sarranid camel archer

sarranid guards and archers

I'm thinking about releasing my personal mod (includes my horses, extra troops such as the camel archers, mercenaries made good, slavers that actually dont suck and of course all the brilliant osp items.

Holy ****, those Sarranid Guard shields are amazing, where are they from?

(And yeah, you know I love your horses. :wink:)

Fail brigade. :lol:

:sad: Forgot to add armor to the infantry, my helmet is ****ed up, my cleaver is too large...

Back
Top Bottom