Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

So I was playing Pin the Tail on the Destrier with the Gaelic Irish....they, uh, "missed" a few times.

2013012200002.jpg

edit: Also, there's a bloody  :smile: on my surcoat.

nuked92 said:
So I was playing Pin the Tail on the Destrier with the Gaelic Irish....they, uh, "missed" a few times.

2013012200002.jpg

Yo that screen is badass man...

i used to override the ingame grafxsettings with the grafxdrivers 3D settings - just tell the driver not to use the Applicationsettings and set for example Anitaliasing to 16x with SuperSampling mode and morphological rendering - also i have set anisotropic to 16x and Tessellation to 64x (dont know if Tessellation works with directx 9) but i set it to max.!!!

the result is a pimped Warbandgrafx!!!

nuked92 said:

2013012200002.jpg

How did you get eyes for your helmet? Mine just have black holes where the eyes should be.

Spitfire84 said:
How did you get eyes for your helmet? Mine just have black holes where the eyes should be.
In Morg's editor,find these helmets and unthick covers head/couchable -
34y4fih.jpg

1078en8.jpg

2i06bdx.jpg

s60ily.jpg

2zezgr9.jpg

zmkth0.jpg
For the last one,i think holes must be little bit higher.

nuked92 said:

2013012200002.jpg

This colour of surcoat must be popular , I have one too.

Anyways..

The beautiful moon and a cold dead body of a goodman.

mb37_zpsb6f230c7.jpg

mb36_zpsc0cf93d3.jpg

Big Party, just like in 19th century. I also got promoted to knighthood in this feast.

mb41_zpse880f233.jpg

The Mab Darogan... He will return... from Ynys Afallon and he will once again, driven the Anglo-Sanxon from the land of Britainia. Beware of Caliburn...

mb23_zpsdb272a3d.jpg

mb24_zps6d387e7a.jpg

At frist, I was like SH*T......., but after I use auto calculate feature, I just won like that.
mb33_zps7c299ebf.jpg

mb34_zps2879e27c.jpg

kuauik said:
Batko said:
Hi just testing.
First of:
Amazing mod,big big thanks to you guys for doing this.

On first image just a little bit of hp.
2012112500001w.jpg
2012110400001.jpg
By some reason the prison in aragonian castle of Alcoi is outside the castle.
2012120700003.jpg
the first picture is not from the new version :sad:
That was one of the better helms in game. Why can that one and the version that had the black cloth over the top be brought back . Most of all, the 3 really nice winged helms back.

Godfrey de Ibelin said:
That was one of the better helms in game. Why can that one and the version that had the black cloth over the top be brought back . Most of all, the 3 really nice winged helms back.

Because these helmets are anachronistic in the Year 1257. And as far as I know the creators of this mod are trying to make it as historical accurate as possible.

Nu-Lz said:
Godfrey de Ibelin said:

Because these helmets are anachronistic in the Year 1257. And as far as I know the creators of this mod are trying to make it as historical accurate as possible.
Right, that is the reason I and many others play this great mod. Might even be the best mod hands down. I'm 28 years old so i dont want no fantasy and fake hourse sh$t. More real the better.  But to add some nice items that just might be 1-2 hundred years off will not hurt anyones feelings. If they dont want to use it just dont use it.

semigall said:
Lone knight
23sap9k.jpg

Bro i wish my computer could use Direct X9 without any crashes...what pc specs you guys have to make it run and look so cool.
:wink: Im sorry i know this is a screenshot thread but just have to ask.
I know my pc has 4g of ram...thats all lol

stevehoos said:
York:---------- :mrgreen: these scenes are great!!

mb6qz.jpg

mb5a.jpg

mb4r.jpg

Aleppo :mrgreen:

mb3bd.jpg

mb2ii.jpg

mb1mc.jpg

How come in my version of 1257 latest beta, York doesn't look like that, well unless I havn't explored it much?
Its just a town with a wall and a huge marketplace, unless i can get on the walls and see the whole town. What version did you have bc that is a awesome scene

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125052669 
Rev 207 A new era begins in the steppes... (where else )  ... :wink:

Krowanthus said:
Bro i wish my computer could use Direct X9 without any crashes...what pc specs you guys have to make it run and look so cool.
My PC spec.
Processor - Core I5 2500
Motherboard - Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
RAM - 8GB DDR III
Videocard - Asus GeForce GTS 250 1Gb (Real old ****,but for 19" monitor is not so bad  :mrgreen:)

Krowanthus said:
How come in my version of 1257 latest beta, York doesn't look like that, well unless I havn't explored it much?
Its just a town with a wall and a huge marketplace, unless i can get on the walls and see the whole town. What version did you have bc that is a awesome scene
New York scene added in revision 161.
anrcm.jpg

Krowanthus said:
semigall said:
Lone knight
23sap9k.jpg

Your better off spending the few $$$ or 1,$$$ and buy a NEW PC. That way it will meet tour demands for at least 6 years.  http://www.digitalstormonline.com/

Back
Top Bottom