Screenshots!

Users who are viewing this thread

I decided to try to contribute some nice photos for this thread and I have just realised, the majority of my screenshots of Persistent World are of miscellaneous screenshots of my dead body that I had uploaded for a randoming complaint.

Puts a perspective on what my experiences were like.

Found one!

cde52792cfb06902e7b7994f8d609806.png

Good times :grin:

Splintert said:
Do you know a guy named reyman? You certainly act like him.
Wow came to the thread to see some screenshot and I see this and of course from the biggest hater of all time and to be honest that isn't an insult. I'm a respectful and honest man. Good luck next time

reyman said:
Splintert said:
Do you know a guy named reyman? You certainly act like him.
Wow came to the thread to see some screenshot and I see this and of course from the biggest hater of all time and to be honest that isn't an insult. I'm a respectful and honest man. Good luck next time
Don't kid yourself on. You are probably one of the least respected players, and you are a self righteous pig.  Top notch bellend.

reyman said:
What a coincidence. Too perfect, though. I can see it now, Reyman using the forum's search function to look for any mention of his name.

A screenshot or two from 2011 to go with my rhetoric.
302ovw7.jpg
C949CF3E558E4B3A5DC5088845387D3E6DE773D8

Rasorath said:
reyman said:
What a coincidence. Too perfect, though. I can see it now, Reyman using the forum's search function to look for any mention of his name.

302ovw7.jpg
God I miss those events.  D-Day was probably my favorite!

Sir Edwards said:
Rasorath said:
reyman said:

302ovw7.jpg
God I miss those events.  D-Day was probably my favorite!

I remember when RCC still were up. Those Events were damn funny and enjoyable. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom