SCREENSHOTS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kXMjS.jpg

battle won, guys

Got a nice new powerful machine that can handle an almost unlimited amount of men on the field, so I thought I would post some screens playing my favorite mod.

An english Knight rides to battle agains the Irish hoards.

mb6.jpg

A large battle as reserves wait in the distance:

mb29.jpg

mb25.jpg

England rides towards a forest battle:

mb7.jpg

Forest battle:

mb35.jpg

My men wait for the arrival of the Robber Knight. It was tough fighting in this ravine and horseback. The Robber Knight was tough to kill but he was dumb enough to charge into my men solo in a steam on a horse so he was surrounded and killed.

mb49.jpg

Cheers

Yea man it makes playing M&B a whole lot more satisfying when you can have 600 plus men on the field at once. What I'm not sure about though is my max men is like 800 but I never seem to see more than about 500 on screen at once. I wonder if that's related to the max re-enforcements setting of 100 combined with tactics skill? Looks like max re-enforcements is 100 and I dont see a way to make that larger.

Would be cool if I could get like 1000 men on the screen at once. If I do so I'll post some screens.

Awesome pics! What are your system specs? My computer crashed a couple of weeks ago and I haven't been able to play MB since. I'm getting ready to buy a new machine but I'm not sure what I need as far as the processor, graphics card and so on. I don't want to spend too much but on the other hand I love massive battles (1000+) and fine graphics.

It's not correct to discussing in this topic about PC spec.,but Core I5 2500 with GeForce GTX 560Ti and 8Gb RAM are good enough to comfort play this mod with maximum battlesize.

vexillifer said:
Awesome pics! What are your system specs? My computer crashed a couple of weeks ago and I haven't been able to play MB since. I'm getting ready to buy a new machine but I'm not sure what I need as far as the processor, graphics card and so on. I don't want to spend too much but on the other hand I love massive battles (1000+) and fine graphics.

Ive got a kick ass gfx card but to load a huge armies on the battlefield (600+ men) you have got to invest in a excellent cpu. Tested and regretfully came to a conclusion  :sad:

vexillifer said:
semigall and Latinikon, thanks for your suggestions. I look forward to posting screenshots like Saxon1974's.

And be a good lad so recommend me a few motherboards/cpus - ive had a couple of Blue screens lately! It seems my current cpu is slowly dying  :???:

And now:

"Those blasted rabbits are munching through my crops!"
mb11p.jpg

Aaaw, I just can not get bored by M&B style joga
mb15r.jpg

Action shot
mb25l.jpg

mb53n.jpg

Latinikon said:
And be a good lad so recommend me a few motherboards/cpus - ive had a couple of Blue screens lately! It seems my current cpu is slowly dying  :???:

Aaaw, I just can not get bored by M&B style joga
mb15r.jpg
I remember this style.Looks like we are on same olimpyc team! :lol:
semigall said:
All bones broken?
2ezk68i.jpg
P.S. I have Core I5 2500 and Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 motherboard and i'm very happy!!!
But now you can buy motherboards with newer Z77 chipset.

YourStepDad said:
I never got this dialogue before. Hah.  :razz:
I never passed that quest, I always manage to botch the stalking and he sees me. Then, in my frustration, I beat the spy senseless :razz:

He probably staged the whole event just so he could try out his new insults on you

Here you can see Regnum Litus collectables in one of our cosy dungeons :lol: Invitations are sent to their King for a dungeon themed reunion with his adorable vassals

a5f1d.jpg

A moving destination could be a difficult meeting point for armies, no?

2q9wfnt.png

EDIT - Did you notice my army's three flanks are covered by tiny parties of bodyguard cows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom