mb3n.jpg

Aim for it!

mb4g.jpg

Loose!

mb5.jpg

Ughhh......
I'm sick of this. My feet hurt

mb7ii.jpg

This probably should be in the bug reports thread......
Holy ****! Giant Ballista bolts!

mb10.jpg

Wow, what the...  Those arrows, is that the angle of the screenshot or were they really that big?

Really that big. That one you saw impaling that looter returned to normal size after the hit registered.....

The looters had no idea that they were being attaked by archers....they thought they were facing ballista detachment. The trees obscuring their attackers didn't help them either....

nhoj_the_arsonist has struck again, this time attacking a castle

Man versus castle.

One man.

One castle.

One victor.
johncastle1.png

Man and castle, toe to toe, looking eachother in the eye. There can only be one victor. nhoj will have to find a way in.
johncastle2.png

nhoj successfully infiltrates the castle, and opens the gate.
johncastle3.png

he returns to the front, for a more cinematic entrance. the two face off again.
johncastle4.png

the cinematic entrance. he thrusts himself through the gates and into the castle.
johncastle5.png

NHOJ, WITHOUT FEAR OR THOUGHT, ENTERS THE KEEP AND BURNS EVERY SINGLE ROOM AND QUARTER, KILLING EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD TRAPPED INSIDE
johncastle6.png

THE PIECE DE RESISTANCE - NHOJ EMERGES FROM THE FLAMING KEEP
johncastle7.png

THE SKY IS WHITE FROM THE SMOKE, NHOJ IS DISCOVERED AND MAKES HIS ESCAPE, ONLY SETTING FIRE TO A PORTION OF THE CASTLE WALL
johncastle8.png

nhoj_the_ponderer stops and turns around, looks at the still-standing castle, and ponders to himself whether to accept defeat or not.
johncastle9.png

..nhoj makes up his mind. nhoj_the_demon devours the castle, killing everyone inside, without sparing the elderly, women, or children
johncastle10.png

nhoj_the_escape_artist makes his final escape, knowing that he has beaten the castle
johncastle11.png

nothing can stop the Johnslaught

No, it's a mercenary unit available in, hmm, Genoa.  Or rather it will be in the next version.

Tough shields, those.

Or weak bolts  :lol: (I am leading a mercenary Xbow company, not upgrading them to tier III until I have tier IV grade equipment myself  :wink: )

Hmmm...

Something's wrong in there... Could this be...

BALTS?

Hur hur, actually, I was only luring them into the open...

(PL forests are soooo beautiful...)

This prussian guy was probably possessed by one of the demons those foolish pagans call their gods:
after having felled me, he proceeded to charge my crossbowmen line alone...

Killing one...

two...

Actually, he felled five of my men before they could kill him, sending his tainted soul back to the hell where it belonged.

Do they know it's Christmass?

Well, no they don't, they're pagans... And anyway, it's summertime, strangely enough.
Anyway: like any more than half-sensible mercenary captain, I deploy my men somewhat on the side and rather behind my teutonic employers (love the new gambissons, btw)

leaving them to storm the hill suported by somewhat indiscrimnant volleys of bolts from my men...

After a brief but violent melee, all is well that ends well... (guess which group are my men...  :razz: )

Apprently, most of those guys have already killed 3 papas smurf during their crusading time, as their kill count proudly displayed on their shields show.

More seriously, Prussia and the Baltic is HELL on earth for good Christians: after 55 days the Lithuanians have taken Thorm and Königsberg, and this is the kind of rebellion we have to cope with:

Well, that THEY have to cope with, in any case, not payed nowhere near enough (even though I'm turning a 700 denars profits each payday: must have reflexively lied about the number and quality of my men when I drew the contract or something  :razz: )  to go risking my lay hide to save their priestly ones . They should like martyrdom, anyway... But there are so many Pagans around, I once spend 4 days shut in a castle, waiting for 2 lithuanian armies and 4 warbands, each one bigger than my own party, to stop circling around the walls...
Oh, and Halych just declared war to the Order...
But as long as I keep moving cleverly around, I'm doing fine, even if my profits are for the moment undercut by the fact I've had to buy a new hunter twice, those javelins having an uncanny ability of crippling my mounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom