Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
favorius said:
The Unknown said:
Kaktus said:
Looks fantastic.

This forest in this one looks  :shock:

If this is MBW, then what is the thing I am playing? If I am playing MBW, what is this thing?

Damn, seconded! Seems I might have to start tweaking my settings a bit. On the other hand, you always feel better about yourself after you've watched some DX7 M&B footage on YouTube.

Some shots of my andalusian warband, nothing spectacular :mrgreen:

mb4b.jpg
mb9h.jpg
mb11r.jpg

Me serving as a knight in the andalusian army
1334680970-mb113.jpg
1334680973-mb122.jpg
1334680976-mb125.jpg
1334680970-mb126.jpg
1334680975-mb127.jpg

1334680983-mb131.jpg

Dent said:
mb10.jpg

mb11.jpg

Every battle. EVERY BATTLE is a dark and stormy night. I heard thunder at some point. Cool atmosphere, but hard to see.

The first screenshot is just...wow.

No other mod brings out the rugedness of medieval warfare like AD does.

The screenshot made me think of me and my pagan brothers expecting the teutonic juggernaut to come out of the fog at any second. I'll never forget that. :grin:

MariusThePaladin said:
We ride against unknow...

mb6-3.jpg

mb7-2.jpg

Got a big fish here
mb8-2.jpg

Nice, man! :wink:

First one reminded me of a foggy battle in Medieval II Total War, where my puny horse units charged into the fog hoping to hit something, then a charge-roar came from the front and those Teutonic Ritterbruders appeared from the fog, which made my puny horsemen run away. Just like the first battle in The Last Samurai movie, where horned samurai appear from the fog and scare everyone,

Second one? Oh well, I think that his heavy armor will make it difficult for fishing rod to clip him out! :lol:

Godfrey de Ibelin said:
Got a big fish here
mb8-2.jpg

Where did you buy the Bishop/Pope armor? I had it before but lost it and have no idea where i bought it.

That wasn't me, he is the NPC lord. Prince Bishop William of Durham, I believe. (He got raped by a group of angry peasant with bows. :razz:)

I've found Bishop great helm at HRE and England, and I found the "Papal" surcoat overmail at England. However, it was just a surcoat with the symbol of crossed key on it, not the one in the screenshot.

EDIT : Nope, his name is Prince Bishop Walter von Durham. I'll make sure to knock him harder next time.  :neutral:

mb47.jpg

I either failed to mention the two hordes of enemies in my scout report, or the marshal is one ballsy fellow. Either way this looks ugly.

mb48.jpg

It was ugly. Over 2 hours of fighting in the same village scene, killing no more than 90 at a time, when the enemy numbered 3000 men, ordering the men to dismount and hold position while I killed their horses so they could get to the fighting, my weapons all breaking. And no loot or money at the end, since it was a village defense thing.

Hm, this definitely must be the new Skyrim submod for 1257AD DrT has secretely worked on... with floating haystacks... and pacifist arrows that refuse to hit the target... nice shots :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom