Screenshots & Video

Users who are viewing this thread

All wakes are well. Master 3D ( Nurimitsu ), working on new models.
Add a new line of soldiers, pikemen mercenaries.

A variant of the kit.

The interim set of armor
ea3e855a883d.jpg

5ec0b7fe8c8a.jpg

This mod looks awesome, gonna try it now. I just saw a screenshot of an army marching and not running, is that possible :eek:?

Exzibit said:
This mod looks awesome, gonna try it now. I just saw a screenshot of an army marching and not running, is that possible :eek:?

i think that's the new animation for walking with polearms 

Looking at these screenshots, do I have to run this mod with those graphics? I would love to, but my computer is not powerful enough and I would be afflicted with massive lag  :sad:

English_Knight said:
Looking at these screenshots, do I have to run this mod with those graphics? I would love to, but my computer is not powerful enough and I would be afflicted with massive lag  :sad:

Id say everyone posting screenshots try to show himself and what his comp can handle, with lower setting, it should run laglessly.  :grin:

Fuwa said:
My handmade wagenburg with its artillery, mantels etc.

Hussite weapon! i remember to have read about these what mayhem did these circle of chariots with artilleries and guns mixed to pole weapons...they defeated almost every enemy that tried to battle with them, like Swiss with halberds and pikes did no chance to Hapsburgs and Burgundians

Alright, I'm sold on this mod.  I love the Swiss and Burgundian armies of this period- unbreakable walls of steadfast pikemen versus magnificent armies of gloriously armored knights.  Can't wait to get back home to try it!

Back
Top Bottom