Screenshots & Video

Users who are viewing this thread

Ulrich von Liechtenstein said:
YourStepDad said:
I did do some quick research, but sadly didn't have too much time nor the will to do it, and today is late Sunday, so I'll pass.

Perhaps tomorrow I'll do some more internet digging. We'll see :wink:

All right. If you find that interesting, send them.
We are doing a test. New scenes, new map ... a lot will.

http://www.heretic.faithweb.com/heretic.htm

This is the best I've found, scroll down a bit and you'll see several German and Bohemian units, however none from 1450 or 1460, It's either 20 years later or earlier than that, but I'm sure you could draw from the sources, the difference can't be huge.

Oh my god I can't wait any longer. :roll: Amazing choice of music. Such an immersive battle. :shock: Also, wtf was that at the end of the video? Did that Swiss guy sit down? :shock:

Can you summarize what features are you planning to add and how long do we have to wait for the patch? I can't wait anymore while knowing nothing. :razz:

YourStepDad said:
Oh my god I can't wait any longer. :roll: Amazing choice of music. Such an immersive battle. :shock: Also, wtf was that at the end of the video? Did that Swiss guy sit down? :shock:

Can you summarize what features are you planning to add and how long do we have to wait for the patch? I can't wait anymore while knowing nothing. :razz:

you're our guy.
YourStepDad, personally will come soon parcel 2.3  :wink:

Ulrich von Liechtenstein said:
Formation
http://youtu.be/BhDxpAbbkR0
Orders & Deployment author Caba`drin

http://youtu.be/fTUxdACOhOM

OH. MY. GOD.

Cannons! WEDGE FREAKING FORMATION!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

You, Ulrich, and the rest of your team, are geniuses.

026cc16fe64e.jpg

21ac6d879802.jpg

f1fc53afed89.jpg

2e00ea091453.jpg

4f7635708d97.jpg

cf53971a73ca.jpg

Here's some of my own, nothing special, the epic ones will come later :wink:

Meet. The. Badass Company.
scaled.php

Gay Love? A vampire? We'll know by sunrise. :mrgreen:
scaled.php

Swiss army ambushed in the Alps
scaled.php

A rebel! What should we do with him Sire? (btw, they look awesome :wink:)
scaled.php

Moo! :mrgreen:
scaled.php

Uniform canton Uri. Uri (German:  Uri ) is one of the 26 cantons of Switzerland

4200b5598e4b.jpg

Possible types of uniforms
d02b928fe9eb.jpg

265c39b3ad42.jpg

2f3c6f4423a5.jpg

In 1499 an attempt of the German emperor to bind the diverging territories of the empire more tightly to the crown resulted in the so-called Swabian War, the emperor was defeated and Switzerland became de facto independent. Basel and Schaffhausen were admitted as members of the confederation in 1501 as a consequence. Switzerland was on the summit of its military power when in 1515 the inconsistent strategies of the members of the loose confederation caused a bitter defeat at Marignano (northern Italy) which stopped the period of expansion. Some historians see this event as a key factor for Switzerland's neutrality.

Back
Top Bottom