Screenshots & Video

Users who are viewing this thread

**** that's AMAZING! I was missing this mod!
Hope it will be more stable for my pc, it lagged like hell in big battles in the latest version!

p.s. Did you take inspiration from Gerry Embleton's "Medieval military costumes"?

Hello Fuwa, may you indulge us on what features you are planning to add in the upcoming versions? :smile:

This mod went so under the radar, but along with Crusader: Way to expiation, It's the mod I'm looking forward to the most, definitely my favorite period. :smile:

Well, it would be better if Ulrich or MagicRico answer this question. On my behalf, I can say that we will do our best to show u siege scenes of particular XV period, with all it cannons, culverins, siege towers, even Leonardo famous siege ladder and lots of harquebus fire from both sides. At the end I would like to boast that we have a deal  with fortification master Al_Mansur, that after his finishing his patch, we will use freely, his outstanding castle props in our mod.

Can't whait ...

Holy crap, I can't wait either :shock:

Cannons?

tumblr_liuzbqmmPk1qbvc38o1_250.png

YourStepDad said:
Holy **** this is amazing. Keep 'em coming guys.

Also, another very good idea would be half swording animations.

Basically, they fit the period that is filled with plate armours, countering them while stabbing in the neck, eyehole or below the armpits.

So when you press x, you use halfswording, press x again and you hit normally.

Here's the only video I could find, It's quite old, and the animations used in a few other mods are even better than that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7RYS6_9k0E

696b15b0a111.jpg

This movement is better varient

Nice to see so many changes. :grin:

Could you elabourate more on how half swording is dealt with in incomming version? :smile: How it affects range and damage type? Will there be an attack option for all 4 directions plus thrust or thrust only?

What about same thing for polearms (halberds, bec de corbins etc.)? Like one option would be that huge cuts that are already there with bigger damage but slow for use in formation and x would bring on option to use quicker cuts from elbow/wrist that deal small damage but can keep lets say swordsman at the distance in one on one situation.

dochtorgajo said:
Nice to see so many changes. :grin:

Could you elabourate more on how half swording is dealt with in incomming version? :smile: How it affects range and damage type? Will there be an attack option for all 4 directions plus thrust or thrust only?

What about same thing for polearms (halberds, bec de corbins etc.)? Like one option would be that huge cuts that are already there with bigger damage but slow for use in formation and x would bring on option to use quicker cuts from elbow/wrist that deal small damage but can keep lets say swordsman at the distance in one on one situation.
Guys, the topic is not about that. Let's go to the desired topic
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,145239.120.html
--------------

YourStepDad,

Oh god. :shock:

They just look so amazing.

Is it just me, or do you achieve in a day what most other mods achieve in weeks, or don't achieve it at all?

I have never seen this detailed 15th century soldiers in Mount & Blade.

Simply stunning.

So, they've made you change your mind about the models, eh?  :grin:
I don't know why this mod sleeped so long...only thing I'm sure, it is great to see it back to life!

Naaaw, I never said anything about armors, only clothes, and you're right, I am changing my mind about the clothes as well, because the last few shown in screenshots truly look great.

Also, fritz, you should use some of the mod's signatures if you want to support it. I wish there was a way for us to advertise it, because currently, next to no one knows about this mod. :cry: So the signatures are as far as we'll get in spreading the word about it. :smile:

YourStepDad said:
Also, fritz, you should use some of the mod's signatures if you want to support it. I wish there was a way for us to advertise it, because currently, next to no one knows about this mod. :cry: So the signatures are as far as we'll get in spreading the word about it. :smile:

You're absolutely right, this mod needs some advertisement, so that it will be known is coming back to life.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom