Screenshots & Video

Users who are viewing this thread

dochtorgajo said:
Unbelievable models as allways. :grin:

Do you plan to rework troop tree a little as well in new version? (Ive seen units like burgundian mounted archer or gendarme in screens  :mrgreen:)

Not in the subject matter.  :wink: We will do what we can.
Work on the new map
11c88e7e2103.jpg

The spearbracing animations look really great it would be great if you implemented function to this. :smile: (something like couched lance for cavalry maybe)

hello guys is wagenburg implemented in current version i love Hussites and it was their main power i would like to have it

The upcoming screenshots look amazing, and I'm absolutely stunned by this mod, but it needs work. So here's what I think, both criticisms and suggestions.

- Certain Swords lacks scabbards, and some don't even appear on the player at all. The game could use a bit more of the regular, not too decorated longswords. The only one that is there does not appear on the player when worn(meaning, neither the scabbard nor the sword show up.) The name of the sword is just " Sword " Some of the swords have inappropriate scabbards, meaning the scabbard is too thin, and longsword is of regular size.

- The game could also use some chainmail, on mercenaries at least, and bring back the regular crossbows.

- Men at Arms need to have much cheaper equipment, a gambeson or leather, but not plate. :smile:

-While we're at clothes...they're the worst part of the game. Absolutely every single one of them looks ugly and out of place. The idea may be good, but the textures need urgent rework, as well as some hats.

- Integrate freelancer. A mod of this concept and magnitude absolutely must have one, IMo.

- Ability to continue the continue the battle after you've fallen.

- "Rober of Outlaws was defeated in battle but managed to escape"
That always keeps popping up. I don't even think the game shows the names of defeated lords whatsoever.

- Instead of the name "France footman" and "Town London" it should be French Footman, and simply - London.

- I don't know if it's possible, but crossbowsmen and pikemen should be able to run like before, though I'm not saying you should remove the new animations, they look badass. We should simply be able to order them to walk or run(should have been in Warband in the first place. :razz:)

- " More Metal Sounds" mod would fit perfectly for any mod. I consider it a must have.

- New pictures for villages don't look all that good.

- better arrows mod, not sure what's it exact name, but it makes the arrows look like arrows during the flight, instead of blurry black blobs. a must for a mod of this quality.

- And last but not least, when plundering a caravan, caravan AI should be guarding a visible pack mule or two, it vastly increases the immersion. :smile:

Those are the suggestions and criticisms, otherwise, the mod is stunning. The soldiers are stunning, the voice are amazing, the armor and weapons are amazing. The new animations as well. Loving it and can't wait till' it's finished. :smile:

"- Integrate freelancer. A mod of this concept and magnitude absolutely must have one, IMo."
It is worked not enough, but agrees, it is unique mod which I would like to see

YourStepDad said:
The upcoming screenshots look amazing, and I'm absolutely stunned by this mod, but it needs work. So here's what I think, both criticisms and suggestions.

- Certain Swords lacks scabbards, and some don't even appear on the player at all. The game could use a bit more of the regular, not too decorated longswords. The only one that is there does not appear on the player when worn(meaning, neither the scabbard nor the sword show up.) The name of the sword is just " Sword " Some of the swords have inappropriate scabbards, meaning the scabbard is too thin, and longsword is of regular size.

- The game could also use some chainmail, on mercenaries at least, and bring back the regular crossbows.

- Men at Arms need to have much cheaper equipment, a gambeson or leather, but not plate. :smile:

-While we're at clothes...they're the worst part of the game. Absolutely every single one of them looks ugly and out of place. The idea may be good, but the textures need urgent rework, as well as some hats.

- Integrate freelancer. A mod of this concept and magnitude absolutely must have one, IMo.

- Ability to continue the continue the battle after you've fallen.

- "Rober of Outlaws was defeated in battle but managed to escape"
That always keeps popping up. I don't even think the game shows the names of defeated lords whatsoever.

- Instead of the name "France footman" and "Town London" it should be French Footman, and simply - London.

- I don't know if it's possible, but crossbowsmen and pikemen should be able to run like before, though I'm not saying you should remove the new animations, they look badass. We should simply be able to order them to walk or run(should have been in Warband in the first place. :razz:)

- " More Metal Sounds" mod would fit perfectly for any mod. I consider it a must have.

- New pictures for villages don't look all that good.

- better arrows mod, not sure what's it exact name, but it makes the arrows look like arrows during the flight, instead of blurry black blobs. a must for a mod of this quality.

- And last but not least, when plundering a caravan, caravan AI should be guarding a visible pack mule or two, it vastly increases the immersion. :smile:

Those are the suggestions and criticisms, otherwise, the mod is stunning. The soldiers are stunning, the voice are amazing, the armor and weapons are amazing. The new animations as well. Loving it and can't wait till' it's finished. :smile:

YourStepDad, we are working on the mod.
We will try to get better, wait for version 2.3 .... soon

-------------

MagicRico, fantastic pictures  :!: Magic, Magic, paintings

37d9d5802fde.jpg

Holy **** this is amazing. Keep 'em coming guys.

Also, another very good idea would be half swording animations.

Basically, they fit the period that is filled with plate armours, countering them while stabbing in the neck, eyehole or below the armpits.

So when you press x, you use halfswording, press x again and you hit normally.

Here's the only video I could find, It's quite old, and the animations used in a few other mods are even better than that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7RYS6_9k0E

Back
Top Bottom