TEATW7pic.jpg
TEATW6pic.jpg
TEATW5pic.jpg
TEATW3pic.jpg
TEATW2pic.jpg
TEATW1pic.jpg
TEATW10pic.jpg

Don't be shy! :razz:

This sub-boards off-topicness is ridiculous! Here's a few hunting screenshots I felt like taking and presented in a sad way.

Little Tommy was one of the outcasts of the Group
mb2-1.jpg

However, when he saw Logan savagely standing behind the pact with a crossbow in his hand, he was shocked!

Little Tommy tries his best to warn the ones who have shunned him.
mb3-3.jpg

Only a few of his family listened, and the rest ignored his warning.

Little Tommy's herd is broken.
mb5-1.jpg

As each of them took flee there own way, it was only in the face of death Little Tommy who managed to realize how mysterious life works.

Hey!I made a video about this mod!Well,not really ABOUT this mod,i just used it.But anyways :roll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9xUWKny7iQ&feature=channel_page
subscribe!!!!!!1!!

Well let's fill a bit this topic with screens :wink:

mb1copy.jpg

mb2copy.jpg

mb4copy.jpg

mb5copy.jpg

mb6copy.jpg

mb7copy.jpg

mb9copy.jpg

mb14copy.jpg

Edit: I forgot to change the face textures, so you might notice the romans are all having dark hair, some ground textures been customized as well, not very Native, neither GE II :wink:

I was thinking of a mod where the Calradian Empire was being its rise to power. As the Calradian are the mount and blade versions of the Romans I guess there is going to a Gaulish based faction, a Carthaginian based faction (War Elephants), A Macedonian Greek based faction, A Ptolemaic Egyptian based faction (unfortunately the units will be nearly identical with the Greeks) and a faction based on the Parthian Persian empire (which for sake of continuity with Mount and Blade Warband I will call them the Sarradians)

Back
Top Bottom