Screenshots and Videos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Grímsson, 'twas nice indeed. I was shocked to see nothing but five Erlinga banners in front of me at one point  :smile:
Just to clarify, we are the Erlingar (plural), not the E(o)rlingas - I am an Erlingr and belong to the Erlingar, thus I am Þorkell Erlinga.

Fintan, no... That's just me.

Dansk viking said:
Grímsson, 'twas nice indeed. I was shocked to see nothing but five Erlinga banners in front of me at one point  :smile:
Just to clarify, we are the Erlingar (plural), not the E(o)rlingas - I am an Erlingr and belong to the Erlingar, thus I am Þorkell Erlinga.

Fintan, no... That's just me.

I'm sure there's a world-wide mission to ruin my ego by reminding my puny screen...

Dansk viking said:

I am very sorry, I did not mean to mess up your clan name.

Screenshots from the Battle of Val-ès-Dunes! I missed the conquest round, but I still had a lot of fun.

4f1jB.jpg
TqmmC.jpg
XB7Df.jpg
nE9VR.jpg
u2qfc.jpg
VHXlk.jpg
dPXY7.jpg
PkmEv.jpg
sZk1w.jpg
YujmU.jpg
Rpq1y.jpg
7MGny.jpg
F45fq.jpg
O9Rik.jpg
IQkG0.jpg
TmlE0.jpg
FcPfg.jpg
8O5mh.jpg
HX4lV.jpg
NdNgC.jpg
ST0Z8.jpg
p22Ch.jpg
sLuCa.jpg
M5jid.jpg
idQPr.jpg
M7JBN.jpg
vxPu8.jpg
ZA8T6.jpg
Jtxy3.jpg
zgiIG.jpg
hrx43.jpg
tWAyS.jpg
HzqYu.jpg
nF2of.jpg
SRlE5.jpg
0ctKu.jpg
T95Pg.jpg
GYJTe.jpg
cTHlL.jpg
KkSbL.jpg
0W0KX.jpg
-VdWg.jpg
zhTf0.jpg
TPEWU.jpg
oAwgd.jpg
L5-mE.jpg
d3pmy.jpg
D19oB.jpg

Pre-battle warm-up:

-B06s.jpg
rMpeB.jpg
y_Q3Z.jpg
YBPAm.jpg
oB97z.jpg
wfhoZ.jpg
bGd_0.jpg
W1CkS.jpg
kESDP.jpg
gMYd6.jpg
fPuBN.jpg
MlywL.jpg
cjNkB.jpg
hNSN_.jpg
FZdao.jpg
vNAUr.jpg

Pretty screenies from event ^^

The battlefield
HV3fK.jpg

Our mighty leader
_up_N.jpg

UArgL.jpg
XqoQ-.jpg
6dumZ.jpg
_zAJ6.jpg
8hD7x.jpg
avLkq.jpg
j7Di9.jpg
i0A7e.jpg
sxwIw.jpg
ltJHx.jpg
BV5h-.jpg
OcSYE.jpg
_uy2B.jpg
Oh dear...
agJF6.jpg
spZ65.jpg

This event so so so great! I haven't had so much fun in a game for a long time! Awesome screen shots as well, will keep the memory! Hope you are planning on a new event soon enough!

Thanks for the screenshots again!

Not the best quality, but I threw together some highlights from the event which can be seen here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpWj665tHKk

Nice! You captured my little stunt as the only cav survivor on the loyalist side, which was quite successful until I tried to take on Gui himself. :grin:

That said, man do I hate playing as cav.

Absolutely wonderful screenshots, they effectively succeeded at further enhancing my deep sense of shame that I couldn't make it! Well done!

Awesome - at 4:15 onwards you can make out the Haraz crashing into the left flank of the Loyalists. We'd just mopped up a group of Loyalists & there was that flank open and inviting with the main body of the rebels holding their attention - was a heaven sent opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom