Screenshots and Videos!

Gab

Marquis
Best answers
Dalakh said:
Éadríc said:
Questions like these ruffle my feathers. Even the most cursory glance at this forum would have told you this mod is alive and kicking.
And even the quickest look at the servers would have told him overwise.  :lol:
Not really, I looked at the server many times and there was never someone playing. Otherwise I would not have asked, I hope you don't really think I'm that dumb.

Faenwulf

Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Was my first thought, but the fact that he levels up during the video and that at the end it says "Victory! Press Tab to Continue." is kind of strange.

Romainoir

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Yep, backpedaling was the only one solution I've found to kill 25 men in one battle since i'm not that good at chambering (this axe don't block)
Ofc, it's a custom battle from the main menu

Hugh Higgins

Squire
WBNW
Best answers
Romainoir said:
lol, I was like do I need to write that it's a ragnar style combat.... :lol:
The whole of the Jomsborg's tactic. When we went against them in a Shieldwall event and they all backpedaled!

Best answers
Imagine Ragnarr's frustration at playing Brytenwalda for the first time. That stumbling feature irritates even me sometimes.

Faenwulf

Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
At the beginning that irritated the hell out of me, too. Simply because I used to step out of the Shieldwall to kill someone and then walk back...  :lol:

But I believe you can switch it off.

RagnarGerman

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
Imperial Eagle said:
Imagine Ragnarr's frustration at playing Brytenwalda for the first time. That stumbling feature irritates even me sometimes.
Well, the Stamina System frustrates me a bit more, but luckly you can turn it off, same with the stumbling. But you're right, in the first time I played Brytenwalda it did annoy me.