Screenshot Mega Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are plenty of angry console players, yes, but I actually find that, if you behave well yourself, at least half of the players in duel (and brawl) mode are good and friendly people. There's an influx of the gear-modes sometimes when there are missions for duels, but other than that, the overlap isn't that bad...

I was pretty annoyed by people that only went for environmental kills, but I started doing it once in a while myself since I figured it's part of the game. Still prefer clean kills of course.

The reason why people in duel are more friendly, its because they probably understand that For Honor is a dumb'd down fighting game, while in the other teambased mode they don't I suppose

Never was the biggest Warthunder fan but been in the mood for it lately.

BOURmqw.jpg

MDMuFmP.jpg

baiBs.jpg
Was going for the "Big Entente" achievement, but Czechoslovakia ****ed it up by making a 3-state German puppet rather than just taking their ****ing land. Versailles II would've brought lasting peace, merde! :evil:

Lots of small pockets were forming on both the east and west flanks by the way, my reformed Cuirassier divisions dealt with them quite effectively.
(Ignore the carpet of French corpses all over south Germany, nothing out of the ordinary.)

I forgot how beautiful the Ranger base was. It's odd to find something like this in the wasteland.

C75564C6FDDED8F03F1B6DDB35DF565CB23A68DF

99563C9B5547CC71D2164740BFB9FC2A9F678387

0969151E13335B8CF1D982BBCD69B43C9DC9BFC1

D4344CE933DEBC9B62C4E5926E7FC46486FCDFA6

Because I'm a gril, I spend alot of time driving the AFVs in ARMA 3. The driver slot, which I have no problem being, seems not to be as prestigious as the gunner so it is sometimes left unfilled.

The army of an unspecified government aims to take control of a rebel held district of a city.
4C90B2C93FBC24BFA42AAF0F6272F472397D901C
59B17AF51E3F1770EAADFCC2064E7A05AB4C485A
The long barrel might have got in the way but the sexy TC helped alot in manoeuvring by telling the gunner where to traverse the turret.

Angelsachsen said:
The driver slot, which I have no problem being, seems not to be as prestigious as the gunner so it is sometimes left unfilled.
You're all wrong, the commander slot is the worst. Gunner might be somewhat more prestigious than driver, but atleast you're not the commander.

Alright, for those who were interested in Paradox Grand Strategy Campaign Pt.2, would you be most interested in Vicky 2, or Hearts of Iron? (For HoI I only have III, but if you guys prefer IV so be it) LMK and I can set up a forum page and organize the sessions for y'alls lazy asses.  :razz:

The Iranian invasion of Tanis was just and righteous. Allah frowns upon your repeated nuking of your own people after they were occupied.

Been playing The Division (which must be spoken with a gravely tone, a little like Metal Geeeaaarr), and made a new character, so took the opportunity to get some shots from 'cinematic' bits.

hzEjD.jpg

vrDCQ.jpg

N5dhA.jpg

jkyd7.jpg

Xq70z.jpg

aod1k.jpg

9wiNq.jpg

RtApb.jpg
POfRU.jpg
tmy95.jpg

qjYLz.jpg

Status