Screenshot Mega Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gestricius said:
Crabats.  :lol:

Holey moley, you gave me a huge aha moment about the word krabat* in Norwegian. Turns out it's ultimately derived from "Croat"! Those Croat mercenaries have really left a mark in Europe.

*means a wild fellow, usually used about small animals today as in "funny little fellow".

rwP8U.jpg
Vs7Nm.jpg

Having completed this, I can definitely say this is a game. Except for the hidden content, which is an experience. In a good way.

Urgrevling said:
Gestricius said:

Holey moley, you gave me a huge aha moment about the word krabat* in Norwegian. Turns out it's ultimately derived from "Croat"! Those Croat mercenaries have really left a mark in Europe.

*means a wild fellow, usually used about small animals today as in "funny little fellow".
When I was residing in London at this family for 5 days, at the end I gave them a tie/necktie with Croatian colours and a casing which explained the roots of the word and how the ties were adopted in Europe. If I recall correctly, it was the French court which picked up the 'fashion' of tying ties around their necks from the Crabat/Cravat cavalry at the time.

Urgrevling said:
Gestricius said:

Yeah, I think I've told Sherlock before both about the origin of the word and the EU4 achievement. :razz:

Adorno said:
vU0GN.jpg
ABdJV.jpg
1.  "I'm done with you, you can leave now."

2. MASTER BLASTER!  :shock:

Gaunt said:
Anything I can use for protection:
174A8193DC6CC52BD4F1C2689B0D32052442A9DE
Prevent pregnancy by becoming that unattactive to potential clients...  I mean, "partners".
:lol:

fo2edu.png

1086wpd.png

While we're on this topic...

(Bad picture, I know. Just CBA to load the game up again just to take a new screenshot...)
ESQs5S1.jpg
iwHygkP.jpg

And my friend did this sketch of her actually...

rfolFnT.jpg

Brand new moving screenshot technology
w2MuvjP.gif
is9x6IW.gif
I am getting good, guys, a few more years of misery and I will be ok at it

Epicrules said:
While we're on this topic...

(Bad picture, I know. Just CBA to load the game up again just to take a new screenshot...)
ESQs5S1.jpg
iwHygkP.jpg

And my friend did this sketch of her actually...

rfolFnT.jpg

She seems hotter in the sketch.  :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom