Screenshot Mega Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BadaBoomBadaBang said:
Dodes said:
****y Skylines

4yT-4.jpg

After Dark expansion as well mah brutha?
Yis battl brotha

AE05993E8EBDF5793D32632DF4130D86A073F297
C90EC16FB5335CC77536782B5DC761AFBFDB076D
E4B67B3998098B4C806A4E2008E7FDDE090EE1C6
2012B0F7CBD1A5F27DF70F16D71BBC4969362010

That escape turned from a small skirmish to try and break out into a prison-spanning slaughter as others joined in the riot. Especially once my group breached the armory.

qWoTOmf.png
SWJrdVa.png
bh3VJxJ.png

I kinda want Machinegames to had done Doom 4 now, I think they would do a way better job than Id

Recently got back into trying Distant Worlds Universe.

EcF2k.jpg
781Mk.jpg
CsaPJ.jpg
K-HXJ.jpg
CGjAH.jpg
K5Mhu.jpg
tMDOA.jpg
Ioz8U.jpg

I'm kind of enjoying not being the superpower. They got warp tech long before me, so I was stuck being an independent system inside their empire boundaries for a long time. Currently I'm preparing a military force to surprise them with a capital ship that I found abandoned, but so far their military might far surpasses my own. The purple and blue empires are two humans that I have military defense pacts with, but they are very weak and likely will not be able to help out at all.

Also, my spies suck. I keep training them then try to send them to go deep cover on the Uta empire, but they get caught even with high chances every time.

Jhnking said:
Recently got back into trying Distant Worlds Universe.

EcF2k.jpg
781Mk.jpg
CsaPJ.jpg
K-HXJ.jpg
CGjAH.jpg
K5Mhu.jpg
tMDOA.jpg
Ioz8U.jpg

I'm kind of enjoying not being the superpower. They got warp tech long before me, so I was stuck being an independent system inside their empire boundaries for a long time. Currently I'm preparing a military force to surprise them with a capital ship that I found abandoned, but so far their military might far surpasses my own. The purple and blue empires are two humans that I have military defense pacts with, but they are very weak and likely will not be able to help out at all.

Also, my spies suck. I keep training them then try to send them to go deep cover on the Uta empire, but they get caught even with high chances every time.
There is no such things as ''North, South, East, West'' in space.  :razz:

It's very good. Definitely one of the best 4X games out there in my opinion. There's apparently a lot of automation stuff you can set so you can do stuff you want to do, but I prefer just manually controlling most of it with suggestions from the AI. The enemy AI is pretty cool, each race definitely has their own behaviors and styles. Ship design is alright, but allows a good bit of flexibility.

The military side is confusing for me, though. There's so many targets spread out across all of the systems that I honestly don't know where to send my ships beyond enemy colonies.

Also, don't **** with the rodents is what I learned. I decided to go **** with another smaller rodent empire, and the huge one next to me wrecked my **** after I bombed the other empires civilian centers.

RabbleKnight said:
There is no such things as ''North, South, East, West'' in space.  :razz:

Totally untrue. Everybody knows that space is a 2d flat plane. That's the only way our world could be flat.

The game is fantastic.
Now that they sell a version with all the expansion included it's also affordable, it was severely suffering from the typical Slitherine price before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom