Screenshot Mega Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nf4qdt.png

PS what server is your enf on Radalan? I'll have to keep an eye out for you.

Tralfaz said:
iCock said:
Tralfaz said:
11r527l.png
What server are you on anyway?
I have one character on every server but Obeya.

Edit:  Lots of mugging and ram-raiding(not the fun way).
I play on Obeya. What the hell, Tralf. I want to invite you to join me in my ramraiding featuring the hippy van that I just got.

Tralfaz said:
nf4qdt.png

PS what server is your enf on Radalan? I'll have to keep an eye out for you.

EN1.

But not gonna play in a while, got raped by bunch of people with 10x better weapons than I had and got $20 out of it. "What an enjoyable game".

LMAO!  Try getting put up against a guy with a rocket launcher, when you've only got 3 days of game time in.
Also, Im gonna guess Patriot.

2jff5ev.png

a9qzup.png

21kgu1h.png

Oh yes, ArmA2. I got a bit confused by the WW2 setting, even though I have heard of the mod. Is it good? (Stupid question, is Arma good? Of course it is.)

vaYzo.jpg

I hate night+storm+fog missions.  Managed to save the plane at least and landed somewhat near the runway, might of required a new engine though.

APB2012-03-0622-39-47-50.jpg

APB2012-03-0622-46-14-87.jpg

APB2012-03-0623-04-44-59.jpg

APB2012-03-0623-14-51-38.jpg

APB2012-03-0623-09-58-01.jpg

Second to lats pic, how come the bars are green and red?  Mine are always blue and yellow.  :???:

I'd swear I've seen that OmegaSupreme guy before.

Thanks everyone, great to see some ARMA pictures, I'm a big fan of those games.

rbcarter101 said:
****... Specs. Mods. Now.

I probably use too many mods to mention, but if you are talking about the armour and such I believe it's called Ranger Armour. The bow and Quiver is from another mod called Scout Armour.

Radalan said:
What ENB settings are you using?

The most popular one, SuperENB or something. I only recently installed it actually, wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

Here are another batch of Skyrim shots, with a particularly troublesome giant. I actually wrote a little short story for the following screenshtos and the ones I last posted, so you can read that too if you want something to go along with the text here

hunt13.jpg

hunt14.jpg

hunt15.jpg

hunt16kyia.jpg

hunt17.jpg

hunt18.jpg

hunt19.jpg

hunt20.jpg

hunt21.jpg

hunt22.jpg

hunt23.jpg

hunt24.jpg