Screenshot Mega Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Thera. I was thinking of starting an AAR, but I'd rather post stuff here, too much trouble.

uwW5y.png

mpj6q.png
Z2eyl.png
While somewhat lacking in cavarly (The general units often partake in the battle, their cataphracts are very useful), the army is great for quick sieges. Often what happens is that while the legionaires fight the main force, the praetorians are used as a spec ops unit of sorts, sent to cap the town center or taking care of stragglers on walls manning the towers.

L0Acj.png
8jRkm.png
With a close formation like this, the legionaires are able to utilize their combo of large shields and short swords to the maximum effect.

oZE9K.png

On a sidenote, wardogs may be nearly useless, but goddamn I still love them, both my legions have tons of them, they're nearing silver chevrons, after which they ought to start being more effective against regulars.

War Thunder :

1ccAj.jpg
HIWuv.jpg
nLyCp.jpg
DRWLX.jpg
]
xnsM2.jpg
MgViY.jpg
tsrzq.jpg
eaTJe.jpg

Spawn area of my new minecraft server :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cidhp-pvmng

7ooct.jpg
zOL_F.jpg
_-op_.jpg
WvMBx.jpg
RcGeV.jpg
iw6qo.jpg
0iHrz.jpg
pxJYC.jpg
yCucy.jpg

Playing with some plugins to try to setup the starting area

iymsG.jpg
fOzYq.jpg

Sir Prince said:
I hope you have fire spread turned off.

Among other things :

FYusj.jpg

Need something else to prevent blocks from being destroyed still but can't figure it out  :mad:

WT :

94wOr.jpg
0OhCc.jpg
fp6Kz.jpg
ZXiN5.jpg
8njNR.jpg
e2fsj.jpg
YTB6m.jpg
sX13L.jpg
ZWVb2.jpg

jrB7Z.png
NnbdS.png

48A6S.png

N84kQ.png

Sure: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?991-THERA-Legacy-of-the-Great-Torment

Sir Arvondor said:
What a silly looking mod. Wheeled trebuchets? Romans with wheeled trebuchets? Against Wfas-style musketeers? Romans using massive bombard guns? lolwtf?
Just you wait until I get to fight the Chinese, the Arthurian Knights, the Vikings, the Apaches or the Aztecs. :razz:

Sir Arvondor said:
What a silly looking mod. Wheeled trebuchets? Romans with wheeled trebuchets? Against Wfas-style musketeers? Romans using massive bombard guns? lolwtf?
If you looked at his previous screenshots, you would know that you can also fight uruk-hai and skeletons. What did you expect?
It is a great mod though. :razz:

Comrade Temuzu said:
jrB7Z.png
NnbdS.png

48A6S.png

N84kQ.png
For some reason that game looks like it would be really fun to play while high.

Combat Mission: Afghanistan
Not a pretty game, but where else do I get to command a Soviet Motor Rifle Company?

It's 1980, and the1st Battalion of the 181st Motor Rifle Regiment is conducting a search and destroy operation around the city of Bamian in central Afghanistan. A Company is ordered to clear the village of Ghorband, host to a Company sized force of Mujahideen. This scenario is based on a real life incident that occured during the Soviet War in Afghanistan.

In the real life incident, the Soviets advanced too cautiously, failed to set up proper blocking positions and allowed the Mujahideen to escape largely unscathed.
Therefore, I plan to isolate the village with indirect fires, envelop it with dismounted infantry and destroy the enemy as they attempt to escape.
0b0u.jpg

My plan of attack, complete with poorly drawn Warpac tactical symbols. 1st and 3rd platoons will maneuver around the left flank and establish blocking positions covering the north and east gates. The BMP's will form a Bronegruppa and hang back to suppress the enemy positions and give cover fire to the infantry. 3rd platoon will advance on the right. Blue markings indicate suspected enemy positions and withdrawal routes. The yellow lines indicate where mortar fire will bombard the enemy withdrawal routes and prevent them from escaping. Yellow arcs show my units sectors of fire.
ljtw.jpg

A Company arrives outside of Bamian, formed up in platoon columns.
8law.jpg

1st and 3rd platoons maneuver to the left.
qjnu.jpg

2nd Platoon deploys into line on the left. The infantry comes under fire as they dismount.
a3db.jpg

2nd Platoon loses a man to sniper fire.
t6r6.jpg

A BMP engages targets in the Mosque.
ipm1.jpg

Mujahideen technicals try to escape out of the south gate and are destroyed by the BMP's.
0s8h.jpg

2nd and 3rd platoons deploy on the left flank and come under fire from enemy RPG teams. After an intense exchange of fire, the BMP's manage to supress the enemy RPG teams.
z2cq.jpg

End of turn 2.
To be continued........

SBSOJ.png
hGAZZ.png
tXbQE.png
tQ-kh.png
GwscU.png

The Sultanate of Barka decided it would be a good idea to wage war against me, so I'm sending three full legions into Syriana. Good thing I sent all of my legions there, a few turns later the Vashta Sultanate joined the war against me.

I'm predicting Syriana to be under the iron heel of the Empire in about 30 years, if I dont rush. I'll post some campaign map pictures later so you can make sense of what I just said. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom