Screenshot Mega Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YourStepDad said:
My main issue - the world. It's just pathetic in Far Cry 3. The island is just generic as ****, without any  really interesting locations. The game also looks worse for some reason.

Srs?

I found the Ling Cong(?) stuff amazing. I should've taken a screenshot tbh, it was wallpaper material.

Tralfaz said:
Eктωρ said:
So a mission you have to burn a weed field? Hah, what a ****ing rip off of GTA SA. I'm really, really skeptical towards Far Cry 3 cause 2 was such ****.
Don't feel bad.  I never finished the first one, because I could never get past the helicopter that attacked when I was on the cargo ship.
The one you don't have to fight at all, but just swim away from towards the wreck?

Uh, no.  The one where you climb up a ladder, and it flies in, and starts shooting at you.  I'd have to play it again to be sure.  It's probably been about 5 years since I last played it.

YourStepDad said:
The island is just generic as ****, without any  really interesting locations.

Depends what you define as interesting. It's not the Jackson family pirate theme park. It's got little villages and stuff, like island usually do.

GjF8E.jpg

IJwcd.jpg

dsAhS.jpg

Also all the underground military bases and WW2 Japanese bunkers are super generic.

Selothi said:
I'mma gonna sit in my corner on my own and say I absolutely loved Far Cry 2. Sure, I knew exactly what its downsides were, but they didn't detract from the sheer amount of fun I had with that game.
Same. Though having to re-exterminate border guards immediately after having left their cell annoyed me mercilessly.The roads were virtually unusable.

Radalan said:
YourStepDad said:

Depends what you define as interesting. It's not the Jackson family pirate theme park. It's got little villages and stuff, like island usually do.

GjF8E.jpg

IJwcd.jpg

dsAhS.jpg

Also all the underground military bases and WW2 Japanese bunkers are super generic.

Yes, yes they are.

And oh Tralfaz. :razz:

You could say that, and yes, Oblivion was generic in some aspects, such monster variety and to some extent landscape, but that does not mean it's a bad game. Same applies to FC3.

YourStepDad said:
Radalan said:
YourStepDad said:

GjF8E.jpg

IJwcd.jpg

dsAhS.jpg

Yes, yes they are.

Then what in this case would be non-generic?

Radalan said:
YourStepDad said:
Radalan said:
YourStepDad said:

GjF8E.jpg

IJwcd.jpg

dsAhS.jpg

Yes, yes they are.

Then what in this case would be non-generic?

Far Cry 2's Africa. Best thing about the game.

Wat.

Far Cry 2's Africa was as generic as can be. It was generic 3rd world Africa. At least Far Cry 3's addition of the Chinese architecture, World War II buildings, and Asian-y-aztec-y-I-don't-know-what-the-**** temples mixed things up a bit.

Tuckles said:
Wat.

Far Cry 2's Africa was as generic as can be. It was generic 3rd world Africa. At least Far Cry 3's addition of the Chinese architecture, World War II buildings, and Asian-y-aztec-y-I-don't-know-what-the-**** temples mixed things up a bit.
The difference is though that there are a lot more games set on jungle pacific islands than there are in 3rd world Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom