Screenshot Mega Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Napoleon: Total War - American Civil War mod.

Battle of Antietam

R4dXm.jpg

xWS65.jpg

57taH.jpg

WPqrp.jpg

wznWl.jpg

Manassas

V_Us8.jpg

lfXQ_.jpg

fBEpM.jpg

BO1dT.jpg

YOjQk.jpg

UfoE_.jpg

Radalan said:
Orchid said:

Did they actually hit eachother from that distance?
Hardly. A few dozen victims, perhaps some more. I had the advantage in artillery while they had the numbers, but for some reason the slow-witted AI decided to set up camp just in range of my cannons. Simply shot them to pieces until they routed.

Orchid said:
but for some reason the slow-witted AI decided to set up camp just in range of my cannons. Simply shot them to pieces until they routed.
Well their press release **** did promise "mind-blowing battle sequences", they never said it had to be positive.

21Bdt.jpg
Unfortunately they had at least three AA MAXs and I had to land in a nearby ravine for emegency repairs not even five seconds after taking this screenshot... >.>
Didn't help that I was slow as hell because I had to reach F12 with one hand, heh.

5XPub.jpg
Because Victory is our traditions.

Being outnumbered one to three did not stop us from taking the whole south of the map, hah.

eyGj9.png

I have no idea how i beat him, considering my entire force comprised of a bunch of revolutionaries with only 2 chevrons and he had regiments which had 3-4 chevrons.

Most of the battle consisted of line on line engagements and the occasional bayonet charge, i'm quite surprised at how capable my soldiers are in melee( one managed to go toe to toe with a guard regiment and came out relatively unscathed).

Oh and i'm playing as Portugal in case you wondered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom