Screenshot Mega Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lerber said:
For free absolutely. Honestly, it would be worth a full price game as well. I'd say absolutely, download it.

Don't even think I want to bother playing it after having played beta. At times the game can be fun but at (most) other times the game can be frustrating. You are basically playing a largescale team based game but it seems most of your teamates are dumb, oftentimes I would see a lack of medics even though the faction had been in the same spot just respawning over and over again for 20 minutes plus.

If you can get a good group to play with it would probably be passable but playing solo or with a small group is just infuriating.

Not a game for pubbing, that's for sure.

If you're not playing with 20+ outfit that you know is intelligent, it's not even worth trying out.

HMA2012-11-2119-25-23-75.png

HMA2012-11-2200-38-52-95.png

HMA2012-11-2200-47-54-72.png

HMA2012-11-2200-52-50-63.png

Edit :

HMA2012-11-2212-38-31-16.png

HMA2012-11-2212-39-28-00.png

That level irritated the **** out of me; I was wearing the same outfit when I walked into that club's bathroom. The bouncer in there immediately draws on me, starts yelling for me to leave and shoots me.

He shoots a cop for walking into a bathroom.

Even if Chicago, that doesn't happen.

Some bouncer was like " Is that a billy club, or are you just glad to see me" then says "O, I guess I shouldn't have said that, sorry". Was about to show him the bottle I had smuggled in :eek:

I made a checkpoint right where I was so now I just murdered everyone in the building a few times.

Edit : At this door I am at bouncer goes "No cover for you, go right in", then I am trespassing and he freaks out, so I snap his neck.

Sir Prince said:
I haven't spent much time with it yet since release, so I didn't do much playing around with the settings other than switching them to high then down a bit, but the game textures looked pretty awful and low res :/ I need to play with it a bit more...

Just because no one can really run the high graphics.  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom