Screen Capture Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Windyplains said:
Today's project: (Still a work in progress)
0.24%20fief%20exchange%20-%20small.jpg

Ignore the rating values.  They're placeholders at the moment.

Now that's cool :smile: How about giving a player (king) who's forcing trades between vassals an option to pay them some amount of his own cash to sweeten the deal for them (less relation drop)?

It was just a suggestion. Since I can imagine experienced players wil be using this a lot to swap fiefs between his/hers Lords to make sure  Lord's fiefs are near each other, I figured extra cost for better relations would be much appreciated :smile:

So I'm tweaking around with the different troop trees which are yet untouched.

I'm not sure if you guys are still open to suggestions concerning troops trees, but here's my suggestion for what the Sarranid upper tier infantry could look like:

25zt0ub.png

2efteg9.png

The new lamellar armour seems to be a nice match for the rest of the Sarranid equipment. The helmets are from a replacer OSP pack, not necessary but I do think that they add a nice touch: http://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade/mods/5903/?

Thanks for Jarid though ...
2qv9qfa.jpg

Bro-fist with Lezalit
2uqyliv.jpg

Nobody expected Samurai inquisition
fqczd.jpg

I think they are out-of-ammo
zvdgy0.jpg

Ready when they are .. .. ..
j83c6g.jpg

0.23 playthrough, pushing the Sarranids out of the Sarrdakian desert.

Headshot

Here is a vid showing it..took it in the eye.
http://youtu.be/mWJDSckAeUk?list=UUZOwZjkNf2Nch5IjUC41fNw

Here is a vid of a siege defense...just kind of showing it off.

http://youtu.be/n746c3DC5G0

Windyplains said:
Today's project: (Still a work in progress)
That's good!  I was just thinking how useful something like that would be.

I had Biliya defect to my kingdom bringing Praven, Rivecheg, and Weyyah Castle with him.  He's a great guy, but it would be nice to even things out with my other lords a little bit, even if I had to throw in heaps of money to sweeten the deal.

Well I usually let those lords keep their stuff, and I just assign more fiefs to the other ones... since I stick to the good natured and upstanding lord with the ocassional martial one, it's not that hard to handle...

Praven Entrance revamped a bit for immersion.  All of the Native towns have revamped entry scenes. I made the approach a bit longer and added to the town walls to make the town look much larger when approaching it.

Wow, building a STR based character in this mod is so much fun! Picking up Hardy for health regen, Berserker for the huge health pool, and then Bloodthirst to do extra damage with my guard crushing Balanced Flamberge Zweihander is so awesome.

I feel like a bit of a vampire actually. I tank four or five hits to the face, and then after killing a couple of guys my health bar is back at full again, rinse and repeat.

Vera_the_Victorious.jpg

It's actually enemy crossbowmen that are the biggest, most unforgivably massive pains in the ass though. I can solo small lord parties most of the time, but if there's ten or more crossbows/high level archers in the stack, there's a high chance I'll get my ass kicked, because they can hit right through my Black Armour... Bastards.

As far as I'm concerned, 20 Swadian Crossbowmen are more dangerous than 150 Swadian Footmen to my health.

garrison%20training%20v0.26.bmp
Finally getting around to repairing this feature lost from v0.15's recruitment system update.  Version 0.26 will restore the garrison training system back.  It isn't much to look at yet, but it is mostly functional.

Today's Project:
0.26%20tournament%20prizes.bmp

Expect tournament rewards to be less valuable, but more versatile.  These will eventually have a regional flag turned on so that you only get items appropriate to a given area once they've all been separated out.  At completion of a tournament you'll be given a choice of prize from a category of types.  The category is randomly determined.

Playtesting changes to Rhodoks. Suddenly...
9Xl1v.png
No, no, no, no, no! I made Rhodoks more powerful, but definitely not that powerful.

EDIT: After couple of hours play...
BUD_j.png

Back
Top Bottom