Screen Capture Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Huillam said:
Oh no, they're following me, I'm going to die!
April fool!
mb1.jpg

The beginning of a battle:
mb2.jpg

Few seconds later:
mb4.jpg

Shields? Who need shields?!

i cant see the photos

They work if you right click and open the image in a new tab.

God man, what's the ratio of archers to other units in that army of yours?

Me defending a ladder.
mS0CO.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh my sweet morningstar, this is awsome :!: More teritory for me to conquer!! Muhehehahahahachr.. echr... cough, cough, urgh...

Allright, allright, I got it, no more evil-laughing... >.<

D3monic said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh my sweet morningstar, this is awsome :!: More teritory for me to conquer!! Muhehehahahahachr.. echr... cough, cough, urgh...

Allright, allright, I got it, no more evil-laughing... >.<

well, i think they would not add more towns or castles so you cant conquer more territories  :twisted:

After new revamp Vaegirs are now more balanced than ever. They used to get wiped out first in all my playthroughs.

Now they not only exist longer than usually, they are also sweeping the floor with Nords. I am most impressed by their new troop tree.
1rrcbs.jpg

34rgmk0.jpg

fbezww.jpg

Lord Lanselot: Oh, these are from my modified troop.txt file.

Livermore said:
well, would you add more villages/towns or castles?
We thought it'd be more fun to just expand the map for the scenic value.  More towns just means more people and they bring noise.  Very distracting really.

To Lord Lanselot

File :
List of Changes
Companions have been renamed and revamped for my roleplay of Slaver Empire.After Third restart from near rule over all calradia, I just wanted them to start stronger, and I did not want to go through all pain with History Export.
http://i60.tinypic.com/j5ctuw.jpg

Custom Culture troops. I totally stripped naked old ones, and remade them way I need. Each unit have option to use Blunt weapon and Cutting weapon.(Which some may find weird)
http://i59.tinypic.com/1zw086.jpg
Khalasar are melee/ranged unit Lvl1-Lvl5
Weapon Masters are Melee T3-T5
Gryphon Riders are Heavy armed cavalry (Bit expensive to keep them in small numbers in party) T5 - T6.

Wow that's fancy.

So players relation with the lord, lord personality, lords fief currently owns. players renown and title and persuasion going to have an influence in this as well??

Theo H said:
Wow that's fancy.

So players relation with the lord, lord personality, lords fief currently owns. players renown and title and persuasion going to have an influence in this as well??
Some, not all.
Player relation with the lord - Yes
Lord's personality - No.  It isn't that worthwhile to add that complexity.
Fiefs currently owned - Yes.  They'll weigh the option of losing the properties you want from them.
Player's renown - No.  It's irrelevant to them and what properties they'd be willing to trade with you.
Title - Yes.  They won't allow themselves to drop a title level.  If the trade will gain you a title then they'll want more in trade.
Persuasion - Yes.  It will have an impact on the combined rating of your trade offer.

Back
Top Bottom