Native Completed Scramble League America(SLA) Congrats to Slayer of Men Elite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Apollo~ said:
Apollo~ said:
i like how the na community is worse than the mercs community

this got me a warning really? xd

Yes, look at the nice sideshow you started. Be glad you don't have a red badge.

Speaking of sideshows, enough with the EU / NA crap. Talk about scramble league or don't talk at all. Sick of babysitting this thread and I'll be handing out harsher penalties going forward.

oGnTbAu.gif
8 - 4 Jarvie's Angels

XeleonPrime said:
KaneMaB said:
NA has a major difference in skill levels. I see some NA players that could easily play in EU and do incredible.

#LETSGONABROTHERS

Shoutout to nikkle and maccle.
lol maccle... yikes
im better than u dingis

also my team is undefeated when ive been calling :cool:
also shoutout serj he popped off wpwp

Calamity said:
Apollo~ said:
Apollo~ said:
i like how the na community is worse than the mercs community

this got me a warning really? xd

Yes, look at the nice sideshow you started. Be glad you don't have a red badge.

Speaking of sideshows, enough with the EU / NA crap. Talk about scramble league or don't talk at all. Sick of babysitting this thread and I'll be handing out harsher penalties going forward.
Brutus 2.0

Final score of rob vs wastee Wastee 8 - 11 Rob  (I think)

2C639445B1BDD9ABCD5E1795ECA546C448F67750

Also tournament was alright, Nevino convinced me to captain and I originally said I wouldn't put any effort in but I ended up actually trying and don't regret it. Shoutout to my team for getting Number 1 seed even though people said I drafted the worst team

Waste-Too-Cool said:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/867367817419888340/2C639445B1BDD9ABCD5E1795ECA546C448F67750/

Also tournament was alright, Nevino convinced me to captain and I originally said I wouldn't put any effort in but I ended up actually trying and don't regret it. Shoutout to my team for getting Number 1 seed even though people said I drafted the worst team
I mean your team got stacked with tito who you didn't draft so

Waste-Too-Cool said:

2C639445B1BDD9ABCD5E1795ECA546C448F67750

we gave u default cause arys is poopy head, slayer of men is real number 1 seed sorry not sorry

Back
Top Bottom