Native Completed Scramble League America(SLA) Congrats to Slayer of Men Elite!

Users who are viewing this thread

grimsight said:
4Z23fpo.png

i must laff

3eBolt

You mean people marching in a straight line for five minutes before both sides decide "ok yeah here's a good spot" and the first team that shoots wins?  :fruity:

Roberta_Baratheon said:
You mean people marching in a straight line for five minutes before both sides decide "ok yeah here's a good spot" and the first team that shoots wins?  :fruity:

so NAIVE my man

Native scrubs don't know the NW meta

Waste-Too-Cool said:
grimsight said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:

so NAIVE my man

Native scrubs don't know the NW meta
REVERSE COLUMN
*dabs on h8r* REVERSE COLUMN PIONERE GRIMSIGHT 3E VOLT FIRST MAN TO EVER REVERSE HIS LINE IN ALL OF NW!

If we knew platy wasnt allowed to play, do you think we would have? He had no impact of any sort on the match. The rule was there, fair enough, but we were not aware of it, acusing us of cheating or being snakes is pathetic.

Ciiges said:
If we knew platy wasnt allowed to play, do you think we would have? He had no impact of any sort on the match. The rule was there, fair enough, but we were not aware of it, acusing us of cheating or being snakes is pathetic.
Adding to this, the only set platy mattered on at all was one we lost. I obviously am biased here but I can honestly say, maybe if platy weren't there we could have still had 8 the whole scrim but never in ts was it mentioned that playing him might be against the rules, until nevinos forum post etc at the last set. We played him because he showed up, and because he has been showing up consistently for the past 3 weeks or so. He also sat the first round out of fairness to our OG players which is a fairly decent move. If Rob knew it was explicitly against the rules he did a fine bit of acting, but since I don't believe Rob is good at anything I find it unlikely.

I think wastees response was a fair one but now arys match is being pushed back and suddenly 3 teams are having their time wasted by this nonsense. Does anyone from Waste's team think they lost because we had Platypus? Amidst all this back and forth that's the one argument I don't believe I've seen.

I don't understand the logic behind: "we didn't know it was a written rule so why should we be punished."

I murdered someone IRL but I didn't know it was against the law so please don't send me to jail for life please.

nice guys. real nice

XeleonPrime said:
I don't understand the logic behind: "we didn't know it was a written rule so why should we be punished."

I murdered someone IRL but I didn't know it was against the law so please don't send me to jail for life please.

nice guys. real nice

raped

XeleonPrime said:

nice guys. real nice
Because this is scramble league and I have 0 loyalty to anyone on my team ("""""we"""""). Booted from tourny because my captain played someone in a match, nice. Why is this a rule in the first place? All I want is to play some wb on weekend, don't rly care if we lose the tournament but winning a match and getting forumwarrior'd out is pretty lame. Make Rob sit our next match since he's the only one that had any responsibility or say in any of this.

I realize that we are going to replay rounds and I thought it was happening now and would miss it, I guess it is on Sunday so my above points are kind of invalid. But that at least is my perspective - keep me out of Nevin and Rob's romance pls.

Ruthven said:
XeleonPrime said:

nice guys. real nice
Because this is scramble league and I have 0 loyalty to anyone on my team ("""""we"""""). Booted from tourny because my captain played someone in a match, nice. Why is this a rule in the first place? All I want is to play some wb on weekend, don't rly care if we lose the tournament but winning a match and getting forumwarrior'd out is pretty lame. Make Rob sit our next match since he's the only one that had any responsibility or say in any of this.

I realize that we are going to replay rounds and I thought it was happening now and would miss it, I guess it is on Sunday so my above points are kind of invalid. But that at least is my perspective - keep me out of Nevin and Rob's romance pls.

ok lets walk this through together everyone so we can stop talking about this shet and move on. Firstly, saying you have 0 loyalty does not matter you signed up to be a Scrambled "TEAM" . Secondly, it is a rule because it would be unfair to other captains who are playing the players they drafted and not ones that were just picked up and not on the roster (for example i ask Lagstro to join my team before next match and play him even tho i have enough to play).

Next it really dosnt matter wtf u wanna do on the weekend idk y you brought that up. Next anyone who has to reach for stuff like calling people giving their opinion as "forum-warrior ed" is losing the argument or has no actual points to add to the argument and turns to insults to try to belittle a legitimate argument. 

This decision for a re-play of the matches imo is the fairest outcome due to the fact that there was a violation of the rules. I think this is fair and to counter the legal point made by prime, if he actually didnt know about the rule that shows no Mens Rea  and would get him a lesser sentence. Re-play of rounds is still a punishment for Rob but a lesser punishment.

*** u all for making me have to type this much i hate the forums

Back
Top Bottom