Native Completed Scramble League America(SLA) Congrats to Slayer of Men Elite!

Users who are viewing this thread

If you just post scheduling things then I don't care but dont post anything else. Your being a tool dude. I've been more than willing to negotiate a day with you and it's becoming clearer by the minute you want a free win. Just play my team and we will easily put this aside.

As it stands even if you win you can't even play Arys till the next week further more delaying the tournament. This just shows that your unwilling to negotiate which is what created this problem in the first place. We only did Friday because you cried about missing four people the other days. Apparently it's okay for you to need a different day but with other teams no.

Play us.

I see almost your whole team on tonight do nothing. Why couldn't we have done tonight? I'd still be missing people but at least I'd have enough to play. Stop going for the easy win and just do the match.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
If you just post scheduling things then I don't care but dont post anything else. Your being a tool dude. I've been more than willing to negotiate a day with you and it's becoming clearer by the minute you want a free win. Just play my team and we will easily put this aside.

As it stands even if you win you can't even play Arys till the next week further more delaying the tournament. This just shows that your unwilling to negotiate which is what created this problem in the first place. We only did Friday because you cried about missing four people the other days. Apparently it's okay for you to need a different day but with other teams no.

Play us.
The difference is Rob I communicate with my team before scheduling a match so that I don't have to reschedule things, figured that was common sense.

XNj4RXQ.jpg

You were told 12 hours later that Friday didn't work for us. Actually I told you that night in the pickup Party we had in teamspeak which is when you found out I'd be missing Heat and Ciiges on a Friday. That's two players but then I'm also missing Ruthven and what used to be Platypus since he can't play. You overheard this **** and then stopped communicating to me about rescheduling. Just because you waited till today to respond doesn't mean it's my fault. You even ****ing made the comment that you can only play Friday because you heard we'd be missing key people. Just play the match on a different day otherwise your just the ***** team in this tournament. My ****ing face when a team that has Tito Aporta and Sota has to basically scam other teams because they want an easy win.  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Regardless of all this your still unable to play your next match or against us this week. Clearly your the problem. Nevino if you are going to enforce Friday then we're done. Can't make the day and I'm not gonna waste my players time.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
You were told 12 hours later that Friday didn't work for us. Actually I told you that night in the pickup Party we had in teamspeak which is when you found out I'd be missing Heat and Ciiges on a Friday. That's two players but then I'm also missing Ruthven and what used to be Platypus since he can't play. You overheard this **** and then stopped communicating to me about rescheduling. Just because you waited till today to respond doesn't mean it's my fault. You even **** made the comment that you can only play Friday because you heard we'd be missing key people. Just play the match on a different day otherwise your just the ***** team in this tournament. My **** face when a team that has Tito Aporta and Sota has to basically scam other teams because they want an easy win.  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Regardless of all this your still unable to play your next match or against us this week. Clearly your the problem. Nevino if you are going to enforce Friday then we're done. Can't make the day and I'm not gonna waste my players time.
I never said we can only play Friday because that's the day they're not there, if I did it was not serious. Friday is the day we wanted because that's the day I made sure I didn't work and that my guys said they could be on.

Still not understanding why you're arguing with me when I have no influence over how the league is run, Nevin told me the match is on Friday so that's what I'm doing. I understand that this league isn't as serious as others and that this isn't NW but that's how I am treating it. Nevino convinced me to be a captain when no one else would and I'm going to continue to do what I see fit to bring my team to the Finals. I could have taken a complete default win over you but I wanted to prove that if we have all our players we can beat you easily. Sadly we can't delay the league until we have a day that works for us both which is why Nevino, who runs this great league, gave us a day and told us to do it then.

You agreed to the rematch of the two sets because the rule was bull**** and because it's embarrassing to make such a big deal over Platypus playing two sets. Don't try to play some hero. If you want to take the win then do so but know it makes you a *****.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
You agreed to the rematch of the two sets because the rule was bull**** and because it's embarrassing to make such a big deal over Platypus playing two sets. Don't try to play some hero. If you want to take the win then do so but know it makes you a *****.
rob stfu if this were a tourny for a billion dollars then u would take the default and be called a ***** too. but we are doing this because we feel petty for u and ur team

Bottom line rob you cheated and are now facing the consequences. Wastee allowing the sets to be replayed is nothing but an act of mercy considering your own administrative inability is at fault.

We're going to replay the two sets on Sunday at 7 EST since Rob is unable to play tomorrow, "doesn't feel like playing" tonight and we cannot do Saturday. I will not be there for it on Sunday but it's the best day for us both apparently and I trust my guys.

We didn't cheat you retard. But I'm not discussing this. Marquis cried to Nevino because a hes a salty little snake and that's how this started. Platypus was on our team. I don't need an act of mercy from Nevino, if he wants to make us forfeit he can. An act of mercy would be ending this **** tier tournament.

Bunch of snakes

The rules say you cannot play reserves in the playoffs. You played a reserve in the playoffs. Breaking a rule = Cheating. Either you intentionally cheated or you're just incompetent. Both are equally punishable.

you guys need to be like me and have no social lives or any activities aside from your pc that way you're always available and show up to all matches and scrims

i am peak performance

Back
Top Bottom