Scramble League America(SLA) Congrats to Slayer of Men Elite!

Best answers
I remember Lord Brutus saying there's a quota of warnings/mutes/bans you have to give out monthly as a mod.

They just want their monies

Wastee

Regular
Best answers
Final score of rob vs wastee Wastee 8 - 11 Rob  (I think)

Also tournament was alright, Nevino convinced me to captain and I originally said I wouldn't put any effort in but I ended up actually trying and don't regret it. Shoutout to my team for getting Number 1 seed even though people said I drafted the worst team

nikklenikkle

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
Waste-Too-Cool said:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/867367817419888340/2C639445B1BDD9ABCD5E1795ECA546C448F67750/

Also tournament was alright, Nevino convinced me to captain and I originally said I wouldn't put any effort in but I ended up actually trying and don't regret it. Shoutout to my team for getting Number 1 seed even though people said I drafted the worst team
I mean your team got stacked with tito who you didn't draft so

Trox

Regular
WB
Best answers
Waste-Too-Cool said:

we gave u default cause arys is poopy head, slayer of men is real number 1 seed sorry not sorry

Nevino

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
Is there any chance the finals will also be played this weekend? If so I can post the factions for it.