Scramble League America(SLA) Congrats to Slayer of Men Elite!

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Roberta

Master Knight
Best answers
We didn't cheat you retard. But I'm not discussing this. Marquis cried to Nevino because a hes a salty little snake and that's how this started. Platypus was on our team. I don't need an act of mercy from Nevino, if he wants to make us forfeit he can. An act of mercy would be ending this **** tier tournament.

Bunch of snakes

Ebdanian Admiral

The rules say you cannot play reserves in the playoffs. You played a reserve in the playoffs. Breaking a rule = Cheating. Either you intentionally cheated or you're just incompetent. Both are equally punishable.

simontherat

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBNW
Best answers
you guys need to be like me and have no social lives or any activities aside from your pc that way you're always available and show up to all matches and scrims

i am peak performance

Roberta

Master Knight
Best answers
You mean people marching in a straight line for five minutes before both sides decide "ok yeah here's a good spot" and the first team that shoots wins?  :fruity:

grimsight

Sergeant Knight
WB
Best answers
Roberta_Baratheon said:
You mean people marching in a straight line for five minutes before both sides decide "ok yeah here's a good spot" and the first team that shoots wins?  :fruity:
so NAIVE my man

Native scrubs don't know the NW meta

Wastee

Regular
Best answers
grimsight said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
so NAIVE my man

REVERSE COLUMN

maccle

Knight
Best answers
Waste-Too-Cool said:
grimsight said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
so NAIVE my man

REVERSE COLUMN
*dabs on h8r* REVERSE COLUMN PIONERE GRIMSIGHT 3E VOLT FIRST MAN TO EVER REVERSE HIS LINE IN ALL OF NW!

Ciiges

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
If we knew platy wasnt allowed to play, do you think we would have? He had no impact of any sort on the match. The rule was there, fair enough, but we were not aware of it, acusing us of cheating or being snakes is pathetic.