Native Completed Scramble League America(SLA) Congrats to Slayer of Men Elite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Yea that would of made sense if you were somebody.

Just another pub player like the other hundred mediocre trash players that think they are something lol.

Having issues here. Waste overheard that we'd be missing multiple players Friday. Players that make the game pointless if we even had it. I offered him last Saturday and Sunday in response. He purposefully didn't respond till to late. I then offered monday thru Thursday and he didn't respond till 6:30pm tonight. I offered him Saturday since he stated he won't play Arys on that day even if they do win and they can't do that. He also can't do Sunday.

He is simply abusing the fact that he overheard we'd be missing four starters on Friday and I'm aware of this because he made the comment in teamspeak. This is ****fy behavior considering we only did the match last Friday because he wouldn't have anyone on the weekends. He can't even play the next team if they do win and as it stands they will only win because of scheduling difficulties and not by talent. Quality.

This whole thing has been an issue because of scheduling. This game doesn't come down to anything besides that. They would have zero chance against us if they actually played us with our team but they seem inclined to not allow that.

By your own ruling which you have used to penalize my team twice in this tournament. The team that offers the most days is not the problem. I'm offering 8 days here and have gotten no response. There isn't much else I can do.

The only good day for my team is a Saturday. I've made this clear many times. But my team has gone out of the way and only played one Saturday match. Yet every team we play gets to pick any day they want. This is such a ****ty system.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Having issues here. Waste overheard that we'd be missing multiple players Friday. Players that make the game pointless if we even had it. I offered him last Saturday and Sunday in response. He purposefully didn't respond till to late. I then offered monday thru Thursday and he didn't respond till 6:30pm tonight. I offered him Saturday since he stated he won't play Arys on that day even if they do win and they can't do that. He also can't do Sunday.

He is simply abusing the fact that he overheard we'd be missing four starters on Friday and I'm aware of this because he made the comment in teamspeak. This is ****fy behavior considering we only did the match last Friday because he wouldn't have anyone on the weekends. He can't even play the next team if they do win and as it stands they will only win because of scheduling difficulties and not by talent. Quality.

This whole thing has been an issue because of scheduling. This game doesn't come down to anything besides that. They would have zero chance against us if they actually played us with our team but they seem inclined to not allow that.
Okay here we go.

When we scheduled for Friday the 3rd I was very specific so that something like this wouldn't happen. You said it was perfectly fine. You never offered me last Saturday you offered me last Sunday which we couldn't do. Furthermore you never offered any weekdays all you did was say Friday doesn't work. You told me you have 9 people on your team and 3 couldn't be there Friday but if you check the OP you actually have 16.

I didn't schedule this match, Nevino did. If you should be complaining to anyone complain to him.

I will post all of our steam logs if needed, the reason I hadn't been responding is because I had been trying to contact Nevino who hadn't been on in 3 days.

If I saw all this coming I would have just taken the Default Nevino wanted to give us

You've ignored almost every message I've sent you. Generally teams try to work out a scheduling difference but you've been a ****tard the past two weeks only playing on a day that helps you. If you want to win by that gay ass reason then go ahead. Lmao. Pathetic.

If we play Friday then I will have 6 players. If we played you any other day of the week I would have enough. You get to make the call but don't blame it on some pathetic ass reason just say you want a free win because your scared of playing a team that didn't win one match.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
The only good day for my team is a Saturday. I've made this clear many times. But my team has gone out of the way and only played one Saturday match. Yet every team we play gets to pick any day they want. This is such a **** system.
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Just informing captains the only time I'm going to be able offer is 7:00pm and I will accept 7:30pm as a negotiation.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
We

Can

Only

Play

Friday

Or

Saturday

Yo Rob care if I post some steam logs?

Back
Top Bottom