Scoreboard screen disappears too quick at the end of Siege/TDM

Users who are viewing this thread

2 seconds is not enough to view the work of the last 30 minutes. unsatisfying
I suggest 8-10 seconds

Last edited:
Score is irrelevant when there is no balance and people can join the team they want with all their friends. Score is something that is used when a fair game is played.

Would be nice to know my score at the end of a round of siege, that is if it doesn't crash.
Well it is actually displaying, albeit for not very long, granted lol (scroll down)

I dont think players should focus on their score. A player who played with his team may be much more valuable to the team than someone who has top 1 score and didnt play with the team; We dont get points for flag cap/defend, we dont get points for destroying castle parts - only coins. Theres a lot of things that we dont get points for but is helping the team a lot toward a win

giphy.gif

Epic beautiful hivemind in action

Last edited:
Well it is actually displaying, albeit for not very long, granted lol (scroll down)

I dont think players should focus on their score. A player who played with his team may be much more valuable to the team than someone who has top 1 score and didnt play with the team; We dont get points for flag cap/defend, we dont get points for destroying castle parts - only coins. Theres a lot of things that we dont get points for but is helping the team a lot toward a win

giphy.gif

I don't think its too much to ask to have the scoreboard up for a little longer so we can see it.
E.g Warband.

giphy.gif

Sometimes I have hope for humanity. Then I read something like this.

What kind if retarded discussion started here xD Just show scoreboard longer and thats it. Its just unsatisfying when this thing pops up and the second you want to look at something its gone again. I for example want to look at all the names so that I recognize Players the next time.

In addition it would be nice to have a personalised scoreboard tab, with stuff like total damage dealt, who you killed the most and vice versa, amount of horses killed, longest time alive, hitpercentage with ranged, stuff like that. It's not really necessary but it's just a bit of fun that would add to the experience

In addition it would be nice to have a personalised scoreboard tab, with stuff like total damage dealt, who you killed the most and vice versa, amount of horses killed, longest time alive, hitpercentage with ranged, stuff like that. It's not really necessary but it's just a bit of fun that would add to the experience
I like this idea

Back
Top Bottom