Scientist Invent Particles that will oxygenate your Body

Users who are viewing this thread

I am the Alpha and thee Omega, the beginning and the ending, the first and the last saith the Lord, he that was dead but is alive forever more and my name is Jesus. I am the meaning to your life and without me you will surely perish.

The Bible has much better writing in it than the crap you keep making up on the spot. I suggest you stick with that.

rgodfrey said:
I am the Alpha and thee Omega, the beginning and the ending, the first and the last saith the Lord, he that was dead but is alive forever more and my name is Jesus. I am the meaning to your life and without me you will surely perish.
It is a 100% scientific fact that everyone dies. Except for Napoleon Bonaparte. He's still alive.

I told you kiddies already that Oxygen is the key to life extension. Remember the earths atmosphere use to have another layer to it allowing humans to live much longer than today, so the oxygen in the blood thingy is no surprise at all really. You know where they are going with this right? Growing themselves new bodies to transplant their brains in. It wont work though, you can't transplant the human soul, I am sure there is a doctor somewhere in this world who has tried it already and failed, and would verify my statement as fact, alas hes not here today, but trust me.

Dryvus said:
AWdeV said:
Being immortal would make spacecolonisation easier too. Still hella boring but centuries of waiting won't kill you.

Way to forget about becoming ****ed in the head.
How do you think the Federation's cadets coped with space dementia?
d49.jpg

Back
Top Bottom