Scenes

Users who are viewing this thread

Ruthven, you silly bouffon! I already made Yxtasufhsdgya check my last post in the first page. Anyway, you could just change the settlement number so it will fit.

Ambalon said:
Ruthven, you silly bouffon! I already made Yxtasufhsdgya check my last post in the first page. Anyway, you could just change the settlement number so it will fit.
Yxtaholmborg is near the water though. You obviously made some other castle that I will later decide where it goes.

And now:

(Still a work in progress; I have more AI meshing yet to do as well as embellishments like trees rocks etc, as well as more buildings and pathways on the ground...)

EDIT: Say Ambalon, to ease you back into things, maybe I could churn out the scenes and you could just do teh AI mesh and the details, because, well, I suck at those. :razz:

Also, your castles are ****ing hard to take. I had to retreat like 4 times with a 70 man army of Konunglegr Vorgurs, Scytie Cempas and Gar Aeolings.

Ruthven said:
EDIT: Say Ambalon, to ease you back into things, maybe I could churn out the scenes and you could just do teh AI mesh and the details, because, well, I suck at those. :razz:
Do you seriously think that Ambalon would let you have fun making scenes while he has to do all the AI mesh? Pfft, everyone tries to find a way out of making the AI mesh, I think it's horrible too though. :razz:

AI mesh is the worst part of scene making and I suck at it also.

Hmmm... I like (well, it's not really liking... I just don't have anything against it) editing the AI mesh, mainly because I'm very fast at it. Anyway, I'll probably get back on making scenes when a new version is out.
*stares at ruthven and ejnomad*

Since I'm a very cool guy I did three more scenes in just one day.  :wink: Though I'll stop releasing my scenes to everyone and give them only to Ruthven, so you get the whole thing in a nice nifty package.

Nice aerial view from the village from up high. There really isn't much to say besides it being calm and blah-blah-blah. I didn't make this one from zero because the original was already viking enough, so I ended up only fixing it up a bit.
0a07fdb1.jpg

And then a zoom into the village.

6abc6cf0.jpg

I saw some bandi- Well, they saw me, actually. I quickly dealt with that riff-raff.

f5253fee.jpg

And now the villagers from Lukk can sleep quietly and safely.

ba8bfa48.jpg

Well, it's obviously a little hammer, duh.
Pretty obviously a coastal Village. It's villagers live of trading fished and some things they plant. A pretty calm place located far from enemies.

2aa93407.jpg

And here we have a zoom on their small and rarely frequented docks. You can see a net (which is supposed to represent fishing...) I also put some nice things in here, I'd like it if people noticed them and reported back. :wink:

056124cf.jpg

The Village Elder holds an important yet not so laborious role in th- OH MY GOD, IS THAT A RAIDING SHIP?

ed9d8830.jpg

And a night shot because... well, I consider it a must.

ebd39038.jpg

And now to the nice scene of the day. Expect it to be fairly hard to be taken, just like any of my scenes.  :wink:

The Sun prepares to hide itself behind the hills once more, making the new technology of "concentric castles" look even more impressive.

c39e776c.jpg

The Lordship, from his Keep, watches his lands prepare to sleep once more.

95b29869.jpg

And Night covers Midgaard once more in it's shroud of darkness, though the people from the lands are very superstitious and illuminate their castles well.

a9f459a2.jpg

A guard appreciating the nocturnal air.

7a1728fa.jpg

And from the darkness Ryperye Finson watches the guards sleep on their posts.

fa25fc50.jpg

And from his post the lazy guard doesn't notice our brave hero preparing his forces for an attack.

32d697be.jpg

And the spawn from hell comes from beneath the ground to do their master's wish!

a1a12d23.jpg

The Hero goes in the from, opening the way for his man by scaring the foe away with his mighty javelin throw!

2a1782aa.jpg

The shield walls face eachother, spitting curses and unrecognizable warcries from far away lands.
f823ebfc.jpg

The shield walls engage, men's bowels spill from the newly cut wounds on their bellies and spit their own blood and cry for their mothers!

87ca5869.jpg

The fight was short and deadly intense, though Ryperye Finson proves to be favoured by the Gods once more!

672f4165.jpg

That's all, folks. Hope you'll forgive me for the cheesy texts and oversized pictures (which I made oversized on purpose so you could see the scenes with all the details possible). Maybe the castle's main gateway is too bright, but I don't give a damn; I hate dark night scenes.

Maybe make the ground go under the wall at some point? Would be great since sapping was popular back then. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom