Scenes - Problems, Issues, and Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you downloading from M&B repository? Unfortunately we can't control what goes on over there. Try again later?

Hey guys, sorry for not being around for a while. Ive been in boarding school and they leave **** all for us to do on the com.
Anyway, can't wait for warband to come out and COT to continue work. Im sorry i havent managed to send over some of the scenes ive finished. Also... Ellen-Marie, who are you? Who made you moderator? (not meaning to sound offensive)
What is your role in the team? When did you join? i want to know all about you.:smile:

Why.so.seriousa? said:
Hey guys, sorry for not being around for a while. Ive been in boarding school and they leave **** all for us to do on the com.
Anyway, can't wait for warband to come out and COT to continue work. Im sorry i havent managed to send over some of the scenes ive finished. Also... Ellen-Marie, who are you? Who made you moderator? (not meaning to sound offensive)
What is your role in the team? When did you join? i want to know all about you.:smile:

:lol:, I'm Elenmmare. The admins thought it'd be funny to change my name. They won't change it back.

You're in boarding school? Yikes.

I found a possible glitch/bug when I did the Feron Deaths Hand quest.. I found the "army" that was carrying it, I defeated them (with ALOT of luck) but once the battle was over and the "screen" returned to the map overlay, it said that the axe had reached it's destination and I had failed!?

I reached and engaged the enemies halfway from their destination. what happened? is there a way I can remedy this?

Thanks in Advance.

I found a bug after I defeated the Death's Hand guardians.  When I went into the town and talked to the Warchief to complete the quest, I was unable to leave the town or rest.  I reloaded my save and regardless of what town I entered I was unable to leave it.

Back
Top Bottom