Scenes/Diplomacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Even tho some content is being added.Icant enjoy the game and immerse into it with so many over used scenes.I mean every castle is the same.All castles share the same Keep scene upgrade path.Tavern?One per faction!!!!!No scenes added since June and those were badly designed.Not many plp complained about actually i read 10-12 plp ever mention this issue and i am worried about it a bit.Other problem is the very limited diplomacy besides ''LETS GO TO WAR WITH THOSE PRICKS''

They have been adding new scenes, every new patch. Just the last 2 patches (maybe more not sure), they haven't mentioned it. Also depends on what castles or cities you visit. Vlandia probably has the most unique scene only like 2 or 3 are the same, all Empires have multiple different/unique city scenes only the castles are the same. And you have to also take into account they also work the village scenes so not always we'll get new castle or town scene. Do you play the same faction over and over again? If so, you can hardly find new scenes especially if the news scenes were added to other factions. It will take some time for every City, castle and, villages to be finished. Agree that I would like see different keep and tavern scenes, but I don't mind it that much. There are more pressing matters they should focus on before doing details such as different keep and tavern scenes. Be patient.

They have been adding new scenes, every new patch. Just the last 2 patches (maybe more not sure), they haven't mentioned it. Also depends on what castles or cities you visit. Vlandia probably has the most unique scene only like 2 or 3 are the same, all Empires have multiple different/unique city scenes only the castles are the same. And you have to also take into account they also work the village scenes so not always we'll get new castle or town scene. Do you play the same faction over and over again? If so, you can hardly find new scenes especially if the news scenes were added to other factions. It will take some time for every City, castle and, villages to be finished. Agree that I would like see different keep and tavern scenes, but I don't mind it that much. There are more pressing matters they should focus on before doing details such as different keep and tavern scenes. Be patient.
I havent seen scenes since June in any faction.Vlandia has some new town scenes but they are trash in comparison to the old ones.I question their ability and will to improve the game visually.

Unique scenes for each settlement seems like something they are actually working on. Idk if any have been added since 1.6.3 though. Some keep scene variety would be really nice.

There won't be more diplomacy...

I havent seen scenes since June in any faction.Vlandia has some new town scenes but they are trash in comparison to the old ones.I question their ability and will to improve the game visually.
Then you must be either blind or lazy. Since if you look around and visit every settlement or village (it's not difficult to do), you'll come around a new scene eventually. Like in August you have around 11 or more so added village scenes. When it comes to the "old scenes". What old scenes do you mean? Don't see what's trash about them, but ok.

They said they're gonna do a scene for each place, so they're gonna. They're not gonna hire and train a bunch more artists to make them faster or anything though.

Don't hold you breath on diplomacy though. I think they're too tangled up in their war calculation (made to prevent snowballing) to add more stuff, but I hope they do. Really, I think the player faction, when you lead it, should have different option and control to the player. It's fine to have the AI faction set in this cycle and balance, but the player needs to be the wildcard that decides how the world changes. Making the player use the same brain dead AI voting for everything is a bad design.

Back
Top Bottom