B Tutorial Scenes Scene making for Warband (VIDEOS+ENTRY POINTS)Updated 7/16/14

Users who are viewing this thread

The Dark Robin said:
Edit: Also, what does a sally point do in the town siege scene?

Sometimes if the besieger doesn't have a lot of troops, the besieged will sally forth.  Therefore that spawn point is for the sallying troops.

Btw, thanks for the reply, I'll add those in.

hello guys and girls off course!!.

i am trying to make a map in the 1812 mod. i am havin a problem
with scene saving. i enter the multi_1 map (as in the tutorial) but
when i exit the game, all the changes i make are not saved.
edit: nevermind, i had to give administrator rights!

It's a great tutorial thank you! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Hey Hiner, how do I change the reinforcement point for the defenders during a siege? There doesn't seem to be a entry point matching with the reinforcement spawn point. Note: Singleplayer!

Put an entry point there and then set visitor to that entry point in the ms.

Hi there ' I have a very important question about making scene in mount and blade warband

I want to create a scene that Bots automatically spawn in a real place and then they attack players also they have a boss

it 's like an Invasion server ' please tell me how can I create that scene ? (Invasion scene)

please help me!

Does anyone know how to make props in the map move around? I seen it before long ago in a duel server, if not is there any server mod or something that allows it?

Need help with connecting these together and I am not sure if I am having retard moment or something is wrong...

http://imgur.com/a/4mlKB

NcW7fvZ.jpg

NEVERMIND I FIXED IT MYSELF

just wondering i know how to use the editor and i'm (well at least i feel like that)not bad with it i can create good scenes (when my mind allows it lol)

but just wondering can i for example use some entry points lets say from town streets and place them in the town keep scene
cuz what i'm trying to do is make a connection between scenes so when you walk to the castle (keep) entrance in town then you go to a scene in the same spot but only now you are inside and so you have to walk all the way up to your keep so can i use town walkers so the player can still watch people walking while he is going to his keep thanks in advance for you answer !

Greetings,

I want to change a scene in a new version of a mod I'm playing with one from it's previous versions. Any ideas?

I make multiplayer maps, and I am fairly experienced. Yet I still haven't figured out how to fill the entire map with for example grass or fern in a fast and simple way. Anyone got any suggestions?

@Captain Calradia Keep guard and prison guard entry points doesn't work in native Warband in castle scenes, was probably designed to work but it doesn't (could be an idea of fix for eventual next Warband update). The only "guards" you have in castles are the archers entry points on the walls.

Back
Top Bottom