Scene Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Camp Luther is absolutely amazing. Setting the unit count at 350 and fighting off wave after wave of angry Commanches is priceless. The AI does suprisingly well if you order them to stand ground. Battles like that are extremely memorable. The only thing I would change if at all possible is during sieges, rolling back the spawns as the besieger pushes forward.
Keep up the great work!

i don t know if possiple put why make the salon open only
you can make all parts of the city open like the markets and the prison so we can have more freedom in the city
insted of watching a siller standing outside his shop we can get inside !
also
put more wanted quest pls
the pay is realy good for them :smile:
and one last thing
are you going to expand the map to include more city and castles ?
thank you .

Thanks for all the feedback buys it's good to see you are enjoying the new scenes - I'll do a check of all the commanders rooms and make sure I didn't miss any more chests.

yeah Camp Luther is great to attack and Defend and I hope to make all the Forts as big :smile:

Really love the mod,

here are some request and questions - where can I sell my prisoners - how to earn stabily money - like having a biz?
Do you include more items? I´d like to be able having a Colt, a Winchester and a Sable - but am only able to have two of them - can you include one more slot or summarize ammo and weapons for Colts for example?
You will include more factions and cities...?
When I try to rob a bank some guys I cannot kill on my way out - what do i have to do anyway- kill everyone or run away?

steelwarrior said:
Really love the mod,

here are some request and questions - where can I sell my prisoners - how to earn stabily money - like having a biz?
Do you include more items? I´d like to be able having a Colt, a Winchester and a Sable - but am only able to have two of them - can you include one more slot or summarize ammo and weapons for Colts for example?
You will include more factions and cities...?
When I try to rob a bank some guys I cannot kill on my way out - what do i have to do anyway- kill everyone or run away?
You can sell prisoners at Graile the Comanchero in Khutu,you have more options to earn money,but "stably" would be like conquering some of the towns,forts and visiting them over time or joining some of the factions and gaining some of the villages in your possession,but that is small amount of money,so plundering is the only option for survival.
When you rob a bank,kill all the guys attacking you and you'll get the option to get out of town and yes,you can escape to the end of the map and leave town(if the bad guys don't shoot you in the meantime)!
Hope this was partly helpful! :wink:

Yes, that was helpful - thanks - just plundering - there are not enough villages really :wink: would be great to have some more town and villages!
For the ammo - With S&W M&B is using one ammo type for guns and pistols - so that would be great for 1866 too - the I can have a gun a colt and a sable :wink:
still this mod really is awsome!  :lol: thanks!

steelwarrior said:
Yes, that was helpful - thanks - just plundering - there are not enough villages really :wink: would be great to have some more towns and villages!
For the ammo - With S&W M&B is using one ammo type for guns and pistols - so that would be great for 1866 too - the I can have a gun a colt and a sable :wink:
still this mod really is awsome!  :lol: thanks!

Overall, amazing job in the scenes. Very immersive, with lots of detail. I've spent a lot of time just looking around.
The only complaint I have is regarding the size of most of the normal battle scenes. They are MUCH too small. The enemy is upon me within seconds if they're mounted, and tactics are rarely useful. It's mainly who can get enough firepower off the bat.
I remember in the last version there were a few scenes that were a perfect size, including one with a giant mountain in the middle. Has the variety of scenes just made these less common? I haven't run across any of the old scenes, and I'm already at Day 100.

Only been fighting on map and villages so far. Really fun. Only thing being the small size of the random maps with smaller party sizes involved. You usually start within shooting range of each other.

Beautiful scenes.

When you are in camp add an option to walk around the camp. Your companions would be there with some of your recruits to and you can upgrade/talk to your companions in camp :smile: . It would be cool if you could crouch just like Fire and Sword crouch feature. Also a steamboat that transports you along the river (you could add some villages around the river to use them as stops) , a train would be cool to. Add an interior for hotels so you can walk around the hotel :grin: .
This mod is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!

I played M&B, M&B w/ Fire & Sword, and M&B Warband.

This mod is the funnest mod I ever played.
Holy ****. So nostalgic just thinking about all the memories I had with 1866: Western.

I feel like I owe you guys money. lol

Have y'all moved this mod to Warband? I can't find it for Warband. Other 'old american' mods exist on Warband and they're good, but they just don't match what I felt when I played 1866. 1866... the characters. The lore. The map with Americans traveling, Indians traveling for war... Mexicans. it just felt so amazing. The fights in 1866 were always exciting.

Back
Top Bottom