Bannerlord Creative Competition: Scene Design Contest

Users who are viewing this thread

We're looking into what can be done with the scene.

Additionally, someone uploaded a Rhodania map back on the 29th of Nov 2020 but forgot to include the scene edit data and reply to the thread. If anyone knows who that might be please remind him of it!
View attachment 161913
In game works fine with 1.5.7 it’s just to go into the editor it seems to only work with 1.5.8. Thanks for the reply!

Forum username: Andrew Rain
Scene name: scn_novoselivka

Dgn4Auk.jpg

pRfEPzH.jpg

LFQReAX.jpg
HRzo97u.jpg
uVPlQGe.jpg

bKkWcTU.jpg

A8Xx3r2.jpg

xsKENkP.jpg

vNq6BWm.jpg

4EOIlho.jpg

er7y3OR.jpg

IVLo1Vs.jpg

Locals have their own special folkway. They believe that the water is holy. Among the locals there is a very talented wood craftsman who creates miniature figurines of fortifications. A horse statue adorns the richest house in the village.

Forum username: beefbacon
Scene name: Craglowe

S1OvCzA.png

"Oh aye, the bridge and the ruins there were here long before the Imperials and Vlandians decided to settle here at Craglowe; the rest were claimed by the swamp, I suppose. 'Course there's no way the Imperials and the Vlandians would cooperate like that these days, but their wars don't bother us none. No knight or legionary has set foot in these parts for a century or more, I reckon, so they can just leave us to our river trade. No, our real problems come from the brigands who camp out in the old ruins, and the swamp folk whenever they decide that fishing and digging clay ain't good enough for 'em. That and the swamp itself, of course; it seems to grow more treacherous every year. You watch your step if you go outside the walls, and stick to the roads where you can; I don't want to have to dredge you up a week from now, if we even find you at all."
9smg1O4.jpg

J3kZCQ6.jpg

Kqzdl13.jpg

mExnmbf.jpg
KA5r47n.jpg

Last edited:
Forum username: Levente
Scene name: Zenobia
ZAzPLus.png
wUxTmFs.png
C55itRR.png
CeZuCja.png
4th century Zenobia, located on the southern bank of the Euphrates.
Formerly a fortress of the romans, Zenobia was named after the 3rd century Queen of Palmyra.
By the late 4th century much of the walls have fallen to disrepair as the region was abandoned by the roman legions.
Now, a group of semi-nomadic Tanukhids have settled here, forming a village community.

Forum username: Renatu.20
Scene name: scn_excalibur
Hey, your scene doesn't seem to have come through yet so please upload it (again).

Other scenes have all been received, @Gwae now your scene opens with no issues (y)

We're also still searching for the owner of the Rhodania scene.

There's still time to submit your scenes, ending on 26th February 2021, 23:59 UTC+3. Great to see so many amazing submissions so far!

Forum username: Levente
Scene name: Singone
gFvDkMv.png
T7pPlQN.png
v3XD5oV.png
SmDwkbz.png
ZqEm3gb.png

My last entry for this contest is a historical reconstruction of a migration period village, based on the excavated site of Nagymegyer/Veľký Meder.
In the late 4th century AD, a germanic tribe lived in the area, called the Quadi.
They lived in small cottages, often sunken into the ground, their walls woven with branches and plastered with clay and chaff.
We can also find free-standing furnaces, specialized workshops, granaries, and storage pits.
The villages of this tribe were defended by only a light fence and served more to keep the livestock inside, than keep enemies out.

Hey, your scene doesn't seem to have come through yet so please upload it (again).

Other scenes have all been received, @Gwae now your scene opens with no issues (y)

We're also still searching for the owner of the Rhodania scene.

There's still time to submit your scenes, ending on 26th February 2021, 23:59 UTC+3. Great to see so many amazing submissions so far!
Great, thanks! I wonder how many little things I find wrong with it now I've submitted! haha. good luck to all and thanks again for hosting such an exciting contest.

Forum username: Bullero
Scene name: Bullero_Long_island
Screenshots:
261550_20210226003442_1.png

261550_20210224202623_1.png

1393600_20210220211912_1.png

Hello everyone! Got inspiration from several native vlandian villages + pomeranian/baltic coast vibes. Have hope you enjoy! Good luck to all participants. It was fun to work in Editor.

Forum username: Weasel Logic
Scene name: scn_mountainlakev3

2021-02-25_19.35.21.png
2021-02-25_19.37.57.png
2021-02-25_19.39.11.png
2021-02-25_19.39.37.png
2021-02-25_19.41.21.png
2021-02-25_19.41.59.png
2021-02-25_19.42.26.png
2021-02-25_19.43.45.png
2021-02-25_19.44.19.png
2021-02-25_19.44.46.png
2021-02-25_19.45.15.png
2021-02-25_19.47.18.png

Mountain Lake is a map that was originally inspired by the Canadian Rockies, however, after being forced to restart 3 times I decided to take my own spin on it rather than recreate the rockies the best I could. The villagers in this alcove are not particularly rich, the farm wheat and fish to keep themselves from starving. Occasionally they have decent game from their vast woods, but that is not nearly as reliable as fishing and farming. The villagers make some odd profit off of lumber and wool they do not use. Although it is hard to trade being so isolated and living in such difficult terrain, none of them would rather be anywhere else.

Procrastinated way too much on this, but it was a great learning experience none-the-less. Hope you guys like it!

Forum username: Yurek

Scene name: Meteora_Terra

Screenshots:

8K1etX8.gif

egMbZ2I.jpg

AaGUG9v.jpg

4hQsLft.jpg

9kFHQcf.jpg

mjkV702.jpg

Wj7abtz.jpg

p0Bx7p6.jpg

t9BoJkj.jpg

ZqGi5bR.jpg

uWflI3Q.jpg

yvjieLw.jpg

bhWkjjG.jpg

gRJrwQ8.jpg

ecwM6Un.jpg

BAvHAP3.jpg

DMhoE86.jpg

schjrtB.jpg

b2W6mpD.jpg

UqAWSAV.jpg

hNU2ecZ.jpg

qgwEYRp.jpg

d9IVOAl.jpg

gKbGph0.jpg

Well, making this was fun. Thanks for the tools Taleworlds.

Forum username: ToyBoat
Scene name: Banbeck
Screenshots:
20210226020220_1.jpg
unknown.png
20210226020659_1.jpg

Banbeck is a deceivingly simple Vlandian village with an ancient history just beneath its soft soil. Built over the bones of what was first an Imperial settlement, then a Battanian fort, this small hamlet now rests safely within Vlandian territory, catching the eye of weary traders travelling inland. The Vlandian residents of Banbeck have known only peace and prosperity, but it is not uncommon to see pilgrims from the heart of Battania come to pay their respects to the land for which many of their ancestors died.

Forum username: Methking
Scene name: scn_methking_kingstranding_V2
Screenshots [OPTIONAL]: Gallery

Kingstranding, a spacious village that is located directly on the sea and has clear spring water. However, sandy soils make a high-yield harvest difficult. Livestock farming and the local tavern are among the most important sources of income for the village. Kingstranding is also the name of the local famous tavern.

Last edited:
Forum username: Methking
Scene name: scn_methking_kingstranding_V2
Screenshots [OPTIONAL]: Gallery

Kingstranding, a spacious village that is located directly on the sea and has clear spring water. However, sandy soils make a high-yield harvest difficult. Livestock farming and the local tavern are among the most important sources of income for the village. Kingstranding is also the name of the local famous tavern.

I've seen the images on the discord server; man, you can be proud of that scene. My sincere congratulations, all the elements work with an amazing naturalness embracing a super organic feel... what to say about that interiors!?

Best of luck with the contest

Back
Top Bottom