Bannerlord Creative Competition: Scene Design Contest

Users who are viewing this thread

Thumbs up @Wojski , great to see more submissions coming in. A lot of WIP screenshots have already been shared on the modding discord. I've taken the liberty to show some of them during the company meeting and I believe the devs enjoyed seeing them. Keep them coming!

P.S. Feel free to share WIP screenshots in this thread too!

Mount__Blade_II_Bannerlord_Screenshot_2020.12.21_-_21.01.04.87_2.png

wip empire/roman coast village. These folks are well protected by the mountains and steep coastal cliffs. And even if there should appear any danger they can quickly retreat to the easily defendable castle ruins to the right. This led to great economic progression and people started to build nice and comfy houses.
However, the great distance to authorities gave some people the opportunity to worship long-forgotten(not so allowed...) gods again so you may stumble across a not so comfortable ritual place on your journey through this lands...

Last edited:
Really excited to see some amazing maps!

@Klassix
If you want some feedback on the mountains, I suggest you add a darker texture layer on the bottom part of the mountains about where the trees stop growing. This will help with blending the mountains into the scene.

Can we hope to get feedback, troubleshooting and maybe even direct help and fixes with the submitted scenes from the dev sceners after the competition has ended?

Can we hope to get feedback, troubleshooting and maybe even direct help and fixes with the submitted scenes from the dev sceners after the competition has ended?
I suppose you could as ask any question in the forums and either a community member or a dev will answer and help you. Creating art is an iterative process so you should ask for feedback all along the way.

Sure, we can always provide some feedback upon request.

Reminder: Please make sure to reply to this thread with the form attached in the original post once you upload your scene to our website.

Here is a new version of my bog village.

Forum username: Kazet
Scene name: bog_village_002
Screenshots:
2021-02-14-19-48-05.png

2021-02-14-20-19-23.png

2021-02-14-20-25-46.png

Forum username: rainy-rays
Scene name: festival_village

Congratulation to everyone who finished their map! All maps looks amazing!

Last edited:
Forum username: Gwae
Scene name: Pyramid_Village
Screenshots:
7wjtuJn.jpg

vrpDyvZ.jpg

IpgIqCK.jpg

Here are some more for those interested.
5HlTXyQ.jpg

9fTpRWR.jpg

tWKgE3X.jpg

@Dejan Also My version was already in version 1.5.8 before it was announced it was going to be reviewed in 1.5.7. My scene crashes in 1.5.7 and has done since that version came out. 1.5.8 works fine though. It still works in custom battle with 1.5.7 but I cannot get into the editor. What can I do? With one week to go there was no chance to redo a whole map because of a version change.

Last edited:
@Dejan Also My version was already in version 1.5.8 before it was announced it was going to be reviewed in 1.5.7. My scene crashes in 1.5.7 and has done since that version came out. 1.5.8 works fine though. It still works in custom battle with 1.5.7 but I cannot get into the editor. What can I do? With one week to go there was no chance to redo a whole map because of a version change.
We're looking into what can be done with the scene.

Additionally, someone uploaded a Rhodania map back on the 29th of Nov 2020 but forgot to include the scene edit data and reply to the thread. If anyone knows who that might be please remind him of it!
1614255938538.png

Back
Top Bottom