Scarta's Stream Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

eH5ZkWu.png

Hello, most of you already know me or heard about me, but for others my name is Scarta and I've been playing M&B for years and years(stillbad), ow not long ago I decided to start sharing my expeciences on YouTube, but didn't like it at all, because I couldn't interact with the guys that were watching my videos. So I made a twitch account and now I'm fully into it I'm streaming everyday atleast 3 different games and with alot of different people, to be honest I still have lot of work to do in the way of setting up the stream and channel but its fully working. Today I did a 4 hours stream playing 3 games in total (Teamfight Tactics, Mount and Blade Warband and Smite) we had a pick of 23 viewers, even tho it sounds like not much, for me is alot since I started streaming like 5 days ago, that gave me more energy to make it bigger so here I'll leave all the info you need to follow me and be part of this family that I'm trying to build.

Most important thing to do if you want to support me and watch my streams is to join my steamgroup so you can always get a notification when I'm streaming 

Twitch

YouTube

Scarta said:
eH5ZkWu.png

Hello, most of you already know me or heard about me, but for others my name is Scarta and I've been playing M&B for years and years(stillbad), ow not long ago I decided to start sharing my expeciences on YouTube, but didn't like it at all, because I couldn't interact with the guys that were watching my videos. So I made a twitch account and now I'm fully into it I'm streaming everyday atleast 3 different games and with alot of different people, to be honest I still have lot of work to do in the way of setting up the stream and channel but its fully working. Today I did a 4 hours stream playing 3 games in total (Teamfight Tactics, Mount and Blade Warband and Smite) we had a pick of 23 viewers, even tho it sounds like not much, for me is alot since I started streaming like 5 days ago, that gave me more energy to make it bigger so here I'll leave all the info you need to follow me and be part of this family that I'm trying to build.

Most important thing to do if you want to support me and watch my streams is to join my steamgroup so you can always get a notification when I'm streaming 

Twitch

YouTube

Who are you ?

Varadin said:
Scarta said:
eH5ZkWu.png

Twitch

YouTube

Who are you ?

Idk i got u on steam tho.

Aeronwen said:
LaPache said:
Aeronwen said:
Apollo~ said:

That was very fun to watch. TY for linking it.
How it's possible to not die when starting to type in chat in the middle of a duel is beyond me.

Charlini was trying to type tho not scarta :razz:

ah since it was Scarta's thread I assumed it was his vid.
OK a tad less impossible then :razz:

Not imposible if i did it xd
xddddddddddddddddddddddd

Back
Top Bottom