Sayazn - K's Tweaks v1.2 - (Updated 08/08/2017) - RELEASED

Users who are viewing this thread

General K

Sergeant
Hi there,

As I love Sayzan and am an active modder, over time I have picked and picked at this mod creating an array of new things over time. As a result I have decided to release my tweaks with the permission of Jacob (Senpai) Hinds. Kudos to him for making such an excellent mod.

Please see changelog below for accurate representation of what has been addressed/added.

Installation: Simply place files within the rar into your Sayazn mod folder. (Make sure you backup the files in case you do not like or want to use my changes).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Troop Tree:

I Have completely revamped a portion of the troop tree for several factions including the mercenaries. Added new items and changed a few Lord's, companions etc.

Sayazn:

Sayazn Noble Son > Sayazn Noble      > Sayazn Retainer                    > Sayazn Squire                        > Sayazn Count
                        > Sayazn Subaltern  > Sayazn Militia Officer            > Sayazn Infantry Officer            > Sayazn Royal Guard Officer
                                                                                                                                                > Sayazn Davashim Officer
    (Continued from Sayazn Subaltern) > Sayazn Cavalry Subaltern        > Sayazn Militia Cavalry Officer  > Sayazn Cavalry Junior Officer  > Sayazn Cavalry Officer

(Added in new line to Recruit)
Sayazn Recruit > Sayazn Militia Cavarly

(Added in new line to Davashim Musketeer)
Davashim Musketeer > Davashim Grenadier Guard

(Added in new line to Heavy Infantry)
Sayaznid Heavy Infantry > Sayaznid Royal Guard Musketeer

Provincial

(Added new line to Conscript)
Provincial Conscript > Provincial Cavalry Militia > Provincial Lancer
                                                                > Provincial Carbineer

(Added new line to Heavy Infantry)
Provincial Heavy Infantry > Lashga-Pherimat
                                    > Provincial Guard Musketeer

(Added new line to Pikeman)
Provincial Pikeman > Provincial Guard Pikeman

(Added new lines to Attendant)
Provincial Attendant > Provincial Retainer  > Provincial Squire                > Provincial Count
                            > Provincial Subaltern > Provincial Militia Officer      > Provincial Infantry Officer        > Provincial Guard Officer
                                                          > Provincial Cavalry Subaltern > Provincial Junior Cavalry Officer > Provincial Cavalry Officer

Mercenaries:

(Added New line to Hired Sabre)
Hired Sabre > Mercenary Infantry > Kutt Musketman    > (Continued existing tree)
                                              > Mercenary Officer

Commoners/Mercenary

(Added new lines to below)
All townsmen/villagers/farmers > Constable

New items:

Sayazn Officer Cuirass                    - (Used by Sayazn Captains)
Sayazn Militia Officer Uniform x2      - (Used by Militia Officers and Constables)
Sayazn Officer Uniform                  - (Used by Officers)
Sayazn Royal Guard Officer Uniform - (Used by Royal Guard Officer)
Sayazn Royal Guard Uniform          - (Used by Royal Guards)
Davashim Officer Uniform              - (Used by (Sayazn Lord) and Davashim Officer)
Sayazn General Uniform x2            - (Used by Sayazn Prince and companion)
Sayazn Lord Cuirass                      - (Used by various lords (Sayazn) and Sayazn Counts)
Sayazn Lord Breastplate                - (Used by Sayazn Squires)

Provincial Officer Cuirass              - (Used by a lord (Provincial) and Counts)
Provincial Lord Breastplate            - (Used by Provincial Squires)
Provincial Militia Officer Uniform    - (Used by Militia Officers)
Provincial Officer Uniform              - (Used by Officers)
Provincial Guard Officer Uniform    - (Used by some lords and Guard Officers)
Provincial Adjutants Uniform          - (Used by some lords)
Provincial Guard Uniform x2          - (Used by Guard Musketeers and Guard Pikemen)

Mercenary Officer Uniform              - (Used by Merc Officers)

Officer Tarbush x3                        - (3 variations - used by militia officers)
Guard Shako x3                          - (used by Davashim Grenadier Guards, Royal Guard, Constables and various other units)
Guard Officer Shako x3                - (Used by Senior Officers, Infantry Officers and a few Lords)

Other

Troops:

- Several Lords changed
- Adjusted Party Templates to add new units and change a few
- Starting gear adjusted slightly - Provincial Militia Shirt given
- Player starts with 4 Constables to accompany him - (note that if you choose to do the starting quest (Town Militia option) on completion they will also be removed from your party)

Items:
- Cannot reload 2 handed firearms while moving (Semi-applies to NPC's except if they do move they do very slowly)
- Added a few items to the stores, more militia items available. (Still have to defeat or find faction based uniforms through loot or other means which makes sense)

(To be completed for new version - Adjusted pricing and other values of majority of items slightly.)

Misc:
- 1 new music track added
- Removed ability to move faster with skills - Can be re-enabled in module.ini - (Currently testing how practical it turns out)

"ALL SO FAR :razz: That I can remember haha. More no doubt on way.  :lol: :wink: :grin:

Future:

- Re-adjust pricing and values of items
- Re-adjust market items and what is and is not available
- Possible more troops and other things

DOWNLOAD LINK: - Place in your Module folder.

MrMundy said:
How about some screenshots?

I intend to do so at a later stage :razz: Of some of the new units etc. For now people will just have to try it to see the new works until I upload a few :/

Updated for new Release of Version 3.0.

- Slightly adjusted some trees and added all the previous changes I made in except for the item values and weights as it still needs to be done. (Time consuming)

Hey! I just wanted to say that I love your tweaks. They really do add quite a bit to the game, but I think there might also be some bugs such as invisible feet and stuff that weren't in the base mod.

Back
Top Bottom