say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feragorn said:
Hey, he only lost an arm and a leg. Nothing wrong with his donger.
Well, it did lay "face" down on a burning ash beach for a few hours. It might still work. But it'd probably be like sucking on an overcooked bbq hotdog.

Feragorn said:
Nothing wrong with his donger.

A guy with those anger issues? He's got a teeny weeny alright. Damn shame he couldn't get a robo-replacement for that.

Although judging by the scrappy level of tech the galaxy a long long time ago had it would probably be hydraulic or some ****.

RabbleKnight said:
My badass grandma, she is around 89 and ride her bicycle everyday during summertime.
She is part of the few people in my family that is genuinely nice and kind hearted.
UiCyQ.jpg
Me and my cat.
ANtCD.jpg
These pictures were ****ty and subpar. Happy holidays.

HolmgårdViking said:
Was at this party..

I'm the one on the right in the black shirt
12391020_10201038824369365_4011670320963810619_n.jpg
12404182_1745785758978315_1308482679_n.jpg

These look like two pictures that the camera would be slowly panning away from while a nearly-forgotten actor from the 80s narrates how you went from party-loving new-age Viking to spree murderer on one of my mom's Investigation Discovery shows. Not that you look like a spree murderer; that's just what the way the pictures are taken remind me of. Unless you Nords still take "spree murderer" as a compliment, in which case, you look like a spree murderer. But a handsome one.

Bunny Cookie Canada said:
AWdeV said:
A guy with those anger issues? He's got a teeny weeny alright. Damn shame he couldn't get a robo-replacement for that.

But that would only make sense if he was angry from the start.
Have you seen the deleted scene from Phantom Menace where he beats the ****e out of some little Rodian kid?

Lord Brutus said:
KKe5H.gif

Not really current but I didn't want the women drooling too much.
For a second i thought you had really wrinkly skin and an oddly shaped handkerchief around your neck.

Teofish said:
Bunny Cookie Canada said:
AWdeV said:

But that would only make sense if he was angry from the start.
Have you seen the deleted scene from Phantom Menace where he beats the ****e out of some little Rodian kid?

I hadn't, and I looked it up. Apparently that kid was supposed to be Greedo.  :lol:

RabbleKnight said:
No one commented on my ****ty sub par pictures.  :sad:
I did but I guess I don't count?

Lord Brutus said:
Too obtuse a reference, needs more open and above.

But, here's the way I see it.  If you saw that guy enter the library you would whisk him away to the Acquisitions Department and begin making extractions from his database.
Mmm, maybe it was! But surely not Acquisitions Department? The desks there are very hard, you'd get back problems in short order.

Jhessail said:

RabbleKnight said:
My badass grandma, she is around 89 and ride her bicycle everyday during summertime.
She is part of the few people in my family that is genuinely nice and kind hearted.
UiCyQ.jpg
Did you get her that skull t-shirt?
yes I did.
Sorry I didn't see your comment.
Edit: me in a bus to Montreal.
Edtbc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom