say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably more relevant for the Dating Thread, but does she call you her boyfriend?

It's that time of year again!

This time I went for a sand/gravel mix. Sand at the front for niceness and to brighten the thing up, gravel at the back for the banking (since you can't really bank sand, it just goes flat). It'll take 48 hours or so to properly clear and de-cloud. So far the fish are all like "WTF is this stuff on the floor?!?"

FB3JR.jpg

Oh noes, somebody crashed their tiny little ship into my tank! :sad:

p9frK.jpg

I hope the tiny little occupants got out in time!

Debating whether or not to try a super short haircut since I look okay with my hair pulled back. I've wanted to try one for a really long time, but it's quite the commitment once you decide to grow it back out again.

Thoughts?

Iz7gkEA.jpg

You don't exactly look very masculine, so it's not like anyone is going to mistake you for a dude or anything, if that's what you're worried about. I personally think it would look fine either way, as feragorn said.

Also, you look very young, IMO. I've got a cousin who's 15 and look just like you  :razz:

*creeper intensify*

Sockthrik said:
Debating whether or not to try a super short haircut since I look okay with my hair pulled back. I've wanted to try one for a really long time, but it's quite the commitment once you decide to grow it back out again.

Thoughts?

Iz7gkEA.jpg
Short/med could look cute, but not super-short.

Vraelomon said:
Also, you look very young, IMO. I've got a cousin who's 15 and look just like you  :razz:
On my way to visit my boyfriend an airline worker asked if I was a minor and whether I had an adult accompanying me. I just hope someday looking 15 will pay off. :lol:

Sockthrik said:

Thoughts?

Iz7gkEA.jpg

Go for it. I did it a couple of years ago and loved it. The only reason I didn't stick with it is because I had to go to the hairdresser every 6-8 weeks to get it trimmed again. But growing it out isn't the ball-ache that you might think, there are some good "in between" styles that you can use whilst it's growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom