say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lumberjack" is not a material used in clothing construction. Unless, of course, your attire is made of the flayed hide of lumberjacks daring to venture too close to your creepy shack in the woods.

Folthrik said:
Thank you. :oops:
They're men's thrift shop flannel too. Even less attractive than regular flannel, I'm sure. :razz:
I wear a lot of flannel shirts too. They're amazing pieces of clothing. Comfy, look good with anything and they don't absorb smell that easily so you can wear them for days at a time.

Epicrules said:
"Lumberjack" is not a material used in clothing construction. Unless, of course, your attire is made of the flayed hide of lumberjacks daring to venture too close to your creepy shack in the woods.
From now on I shall call my trenchcoat, cotton and polyester coat.

Teofish said:
I wear a lot of flannel shirts too. They're amazing pieces of clothing. Comfy, look good with anything and they don't absorb smell that easily so you can wear them for days at a time.

Indeed, I have two flannel shirts, and like Folth's mine are mens shirts which I bought over-sized to wear as comfy/casual clothes around the house.

Epicrules said:

10/10 unnecessary pedantry

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Indeed, I have two flannel shirts, and like Folth's mine are mens shirts which I bought over-sized to wear as comfy/casual clothes around the house.
Except I have no shame and walk around in public with them on. :razz:

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Mm, I think Folthrik mostly posts within Fun Stuff these days (stuff like Dating Thread).
Ah, that would explain. I'm hardly ever in that sub-forum - and never in Dating Thread.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
My momma always told me that failing to share my toys with the other FBI agents was a big problem of mine. Sober for almost a whole week?! You poor thing :sad:

But you're not getting mah booze.
WELL IT'S NOT LIKE I NEED IT!

My much nicer housemates shared their rum with me, in honour of the Gunpowder Treason and Plot!

I pretty much wear green/brown/grey clothing. Usually in the form of a green **** with a brown or grey cargo shorts. You'll find me dressed exactly like that 80% of the time. Just look at my pictures.

Eктωρ said:
I pretty much wear green/brown/grey clothing. Usually in the form of a green **** with a brown or grey cargo shorts. You'll find me dressed exactly like that 80% of the time. Just look at my pictures.
Where's the green ****? Is that the stuff on your face?  :razz:

Dodes said:
edkVQ.jpg
I hadn't said it before but I thought of it when you hadded me on bookface; you're really becoming more handsome compared to some older pics.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Raz said:

Please tell me you were in a gaybar, just trying to blend in :sad:
Haha, that was at a Movember party last year. We were supposed to look dandy and gay. I normally tend to look more like this:

10369878_10152037788216326_2792239815609462184_n.jpg

Also, good to see most of you buggers are still active here :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom