say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teofish said:
Oh shush you. The early CoD games were fun. But just to keep your panties from bunching too much here's a birthday toast from me. Wish it could've been with a nice cold beer.

PGrKX.jpg

You're drinking Orangina.
I now like you even more.

Teofish said:
Your lanyard reminds me! I quit my local company and got a job with Securitas.

We're brothers in arms now! Sweet beard, although the Washington branch of Securitas made me shave.

In that they both look bad and slightly disgusting?
PS: My hair also looks like that if let grow to that length, so that's why I trim it very short.

Austupaio said:
Teofish said:
Your lanyard reminds me! I quit my local company and got a job with Securitas.

We're brothers in arms now! Sweet beard, although the Washington branch of Securitas made me shave.
Welcome to the fold brother. I always wondered, do our uniforms look different stateside?

Amontadillo said:
Ambalon said:
In that they both look bad and slightly disgusting?
Except they actually don'T.
I never said they actually are. Hey, Ektwp claims to shower every day, but I still wouldn't feel exactly like coming in contact with his hair. Or yours, for that matter. Or, really, mine when it's long.

Teofish said:
Welcome to the fold brother. I always wondered, do our uniforms look different stateside?
Just about the same with the only difference being colour, those shirts are either black or a much darker grey.

Maybe I should learn moonspeak and transfer.

Well thanks a lot for calling me a fatface. :razz:

Austupaio said:
Teofish said:
Just about the same with the only difference being colour, those shirts are either black or a much darker grey.

Maybe I should learn moonspeak and transfer.
Black or darker grey? So bloody jelly right now.

Peh, you could work at one of the embassies and never need to know a word of Norweegie.

Ambalon said:
I never said they actually are. Hey, Ektwp claims to shower every day, but I still wouldn't feel exactly like coming in contact with his hair. Or yours, for that matter. Or, really, mine when it's long.

But that's because you're an ******* not because our hairs are dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom