say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was just reading about Denmark in WW2, pretty smart choice not to let your Pride get in the way and end up with a Massacre and it seems like the Germans weren't even interested in fighting them either.

Actually we "officially" surrendered after a few weeks. (Well, the local nazi party who took over after the king and the government fled to England in order to organise the resistance did at least). Though we did manage to sink Blücher, one of their biggest and most modern cruisers on the night of the invasion with a single battery of cannons dating from 1915. Then we guerilla'd them pretty effectively for the rest of the war. Even had a hand in stopping their atomic bomb research.

:lol: I love how Sweden is portrayed there. Their role in the war is still something of a running joke to us.

Really? I only remember the Tirpitz mission from CoD 1.

Medal of Honour Allied Assault, something like the first MOH, take out a submarine base held by the Germans in Denmark, I think.

Historically wasn't Denmark/Norway used to Siege the Arctic Convoys travelling from Russia to the UK?

I kept on trying to save the guy who opens the gate at the start of the mission. I cleared away all the Germans but he just died  :lol:

Gosh, I haven't played in ages, last time I played, I managed to shoot a German enough times in the foot with a pistol for him to actually die. Why? Because he was sitting hidden in a cubicle. I still have a lovely screenshot of his face shoved down the toilet. It only opened when he had departed, and I sat there for about 2 minutes laughing before continuing clearing out the rest of the compound.

Lots of fun that mission :smile:

The very fabric of space and time has appeared to rip! The say cheese thread has become the call of duty thread!

Even the word of god cannot change this, but some tell of a prophecy where one Pharaoh will come down and smite thee heretics of the fish

Oh shush you. The early CoD games were fun. But just to keep your panties from bunching too much here's a birthday toast from me. Wish it could've been with a nice cold beer.

PGrKX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom